a repository

a repository

Thursday, November 14, 2019

the MOTHER of us all..... Galatians 4:26

  Song of Solomon 3.4:It was but a little that I passed from them, but I found him whom my soul loveth: I held him, and would not let him go, until I had brought him into my mother's house, and into the chamber of her that conceived me.   

  Ezekiel 23:2   Son of man, there were two women, the daughters of one mother:  

  Job 1:21 And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD. 

  Ecclesiastes 5:15   As he came forth of his mother's womb, naked shall he return to go as he came, and shall take nothing of his labour, which he may carry away in his hand. 

  Song of Solomon 3.11:Go forth, O ye daughters of Zion, and behold king Solomon with the crown wherewith his mother crowned him in the day of his espousals, and in the day of the gladness of his heart. 

 Song of Solomon 8.5:Who is this that cometh up from the wilderness, leaning upon her beloved? I raised thee up under the apple tree: there thy mother brought thee forth: there she brought thee forth that bare thee.

   Proverbs 30:11   There is a generation that curseth their father, and doth not bless their mother.
      2 Samuel 20.19:I am one of them that are peaceable and faithful in Israel: thou seekest to destroy a city and a mother in Israel: why wilt thou swallow up the inheritance of the LORD?

Search for: mother's house 
(4 verses)

  Genesis 24:28   And the damsel ran, and told them of her mother's house these things. 

  Ruth 1:8   And Naomi said unto her two daughters in law, Go, return each to her mother's house: the LORD deal kindly with you, as ye have dealt with the dead, and with me. 

  Song of Solomon 3:4   It was but a little that I passed from them, but I found him whom my soul loveth: I held him, and would not let him go, until I had brought him into my mother's house, and into the chamber of her that conceived me. 

  Song of Solomon 8:2   I would lead thee, and bring thee into my mother's housewho would instruct me: I would cause thee to drink of spiced wine of the juice of my pomegranate.




Search for: and his mother took two hundred shekels of silver, and gave them to the founder 
(1 verse)

  Judges 17:4   Yet he restored the money unto his mother; and his mother took two hundred shekels of silver, and gave them to the founder, who made thereof a graven image and a molten image: and they were in the house of Micah.

  Hosea 4.5:Therefore shalt thou fall in the day, and the prophet also shall fall with thee in the night, and I will destroy thy mother. 


 Ezekiel 19.10:Thy mother is like a vine in thy blood, planted by the waters: she was fruitful and full of branches by reason of many waters.


Ezekiel 19:1 Moreover take thou up a lamentation for the princes of Israel,
Ezekiel 19:2 And say, What is thy mother? A lioness: she lay down among lions, she nourished her whelps among young lions.
Ezekiel 19:3 And she brought up one of her whelps: it became a young lion, and it learned to catch the prey; it devoured men.  



isa 66.13,14
1As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem.
14 And when ye see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like an herb: and the hand of the Lord shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies.


  Exodus 20.12:Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.    

Search for: the mother of us all
(1 verse)

  Galatians 4:26   But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all

SOS 3.11  his mother crowned him

Search for: prophets of thy mother 
(1 verse)

  2 Kings 3:13   And Elisha said unto the king of Israel, What have I to do with thee? get thee to the prophets of thy father, and to the prophets of thy mother. And the king of Israel said unto him, Nay: for the LORD hath called these three kings together, to deliver them into the hand of Moab.


lam 2.12*
  Lamentations 2.12:They say to their mothers, Where is corn and wine? when they swooned as the wounded in the streets of the city, when their soul was poured out into their mothers' bosom.    

  Genesis 24:60   And they blessed Rebekah, and said unto her, Thou art our sister, be thou the mother of thousands of millions, and let thy seed possess the gate of those which hate them.


Isaiah 66: 13 As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem 

 Ecclesiastes 5:15   As he came forth of his mother's womb, naked shall he return to go as he came, and shall take nothing of his labour, which he may carry away in his hand.

  Isaiah 66.12:For thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.    


  Ephesians 6.1:Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right
Search for: mother's children 
(2 verses)

  Psalms 69:8   I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother's children

  Song of Solomon 1:6   Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children wer

Search for: mother crowned him 
(1 verse)

  Song of Solomon 3:11   Go forth, O ye daughters of Zion, and behold king Solomon with the crown wherewith his mother crowned him in the day of his espousals, and in the day of the gladness of his heart. 

 Exodus 20:12 

New International Version
"Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you.


isa 50.1Thus saith the Lord, Where is the bill of your mother's divorcement, whom I have put away? or which of my creditors is it to whom I have sold you? Behold, for your iniquities have ye sold yourselves, and for your transgressions is your mother put away.


No comments:

Post a Comment