a repository

a repository

Friday, November 1, 2019

?




A MESSAGE FROM THE BOOK OF MORMON
ALMA 54. 11 But behold, it supposeth me that I talk to you concerning these things in vain; or it supposeth me that thou art a child of hell; therefore I will close my epistle by telling you that I will not exchange prisoners, save it be on conditions that ye will deliver up a man and his wife and his children, for one prisoner; if this be the case that ye will do it, I will exchange.
12 And behold, if ye do not this, I will come against you with my armies; yea, even I will arm my women and my children, and I will come against you, and I will follow you even into your own land, which is the land of our first inheritance; yea, and it shall be blood for blood, yea, life for life; and I will give you battle even until you are destroyed from off the face of the earth.
13 Behold, I am in my anger, and also my people; ye have sought to murder us, and we have only sought to defend ourselves. But behold, if ye seek to destroy us more we will seek to destroy you; yea, and we will seek our land, the land of our first inheritance.
 


    every time you FUND A MOM...a skilled college grad goes free to work in the world

    • Amy Kush right now....moms are enslaved WITHOUT pay.
    • Amy Kush rather than FIGHT for equal protections from their government, most of them...have A. enslaved a sibling, or a grandparent, or a stranger. or used communusism to make the tax payer fund it

  • Amy Kush the strangers organized.....into terrorist training camps called pubilc schools. . their union got them to pay, ISO UNION FOR MOMS

No comments:

Post a Comment