a repository

a repository

Friday, November 1, 2019

I will build him a SURE house.... 1 Samuel 2:35

15.13 know of a surety (insurance policy) thy seed shall be a stranger in  a land that is not theres and shall serve them and be afflicted for 400 years
I will JUDGE the nation they serve and afterward they shall come out with great substance


   2 Timothy 2.19:Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.


  Daniel 4.26:And whereas they commanded to leave the stump of the tree roots; thy kingdom shall be sure unto thee, after that thou shalt have known that the heavens do rule.  

Proverbs 20.16

16Take his garment that is surety for a stranger:
And take a pledge of him for a strange woman.

  Proverbs 17.6:Children's children are the crown of old men; and the glory of children are their fathers.  


Search for: sure house


  1 Samuel 2:35   And I will raise me up a faithful priest, that shall do according to that which is in mine heart and in my mind: and I will build him a sure house; and he shall walk before mine anointed for ever.

  1 Samuel 25:28   I pray thee, forgive the trespass of thine handmaid: for the LORD will certainly make my lord a sure house; because my lord fighteth the battles of the LORD, and evil hath not been found in thee all thy days.

  1 Kings 11:38   And it shall be, if thou wilt hearken unto all that I command thee, and wilt walk in my ways, and do that is right in my sight, to keep my statutes and my commandments, as David my servant did; that I will be with thee, and build thee a sure house, as I built for David, and will give Israel unto thee.

  Ezra 5:17   Now therefore, if it seem good to the king, let there be search made in the king's treasure house, which is there at Babylon, whether it be so, that a decree was made of Cyrus the king to build this house of God at Jerusalem, and let the king send his pleasure to us concerning this matter.

  Ezra 7:20   And whatsoever more shall be needful for the house of thy God, which thou shalt have occasion to bestow, bestow it out of the king's treasure house.

  Nehemiah 10:38   And the priest the son of Aaron shall be with the Levites, when the Levites take tithes: and the Levites shall bring up the tithe of the tithes unto the house of our God, to the chambers, into the treasure house.

  Daniel 1:2   And the Lord gave Jehoiakim king of Judah into his hand, with part of the vessels of the house of God: which he carried into the land of Shinar to the house of his god; and he brought the vessels into the treasure house of his god.



Search for: assurance
(7 verses)

  Deuteronomy 28:66   And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life:

  Isaiah 32:17   And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

  Acts 17:31   Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

  Colossians 2:2   That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;

  1 Thessalonians 1:5   For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance; as ye know what manner of men we were among you for your sake.

  Hebrews 6:11   And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end:

  Hebrews 10:22   Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.





Search for: sure house
(1 verse)

  Daniel 1:2   And the Lord gave Jehoiakim king of Judah into his hand, with part of the vessels of the house of God: which he carried into the land of Shinar to the house of his god; and he brought the vessels into the treasure house of his god.




Search for: assuredly 
(9 verses)

  1 Samuel 28:1   And it came to pass in those days, that the Philistines gathered their armies together for warfare, to fight with Israel. And Achish said unto David, Know thou assuredly, that thou shalt go out with me to battle, thou and thy men. 

  1 Kings 1:13   Go and get thee in unto king David, and say unto him, Didst not thou, my lord, O king, swear unto thine handmaid, saying, Assuredly Solomon thy son shall reign after me, and he shall sit upon my throne? why then doth Adonijah reign? 

  1 Kings 1:17   And she said unto him, My lord, thou swarest by the LORD thy God unto thine handmaid, sayingAssuredly Solomon thy son shall reign after me, and he shall sit upon my throne. 

  1 Kings 1:30   Even as I sware unto thee by the LORD God of Israel, saying, Assuredly Solomon thy son shall reign after me, and he shall sit upon my throne in my stead; even so will I certainly do this day. 

  Jeremiah 32:41   Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land assuredly with my whole heart and with my whole soul. 

  Jeremiah 38:17   Then said Jeremiah unto Zedekiah, Thus saith the LORD, the God of hosts, the God of Israel; If thou wilt assuredly go forth unto the king of Babylon's princes, then thy soul shall live, and this city shall not be burned with fire; and thou shalt live, and thine house: 

  Jeremiah 49:12   For thus saith the LORD; Behold, they whose judgment was not to drink of the cup have assuredly drunken; and art thou he that shall altogether go unpunished? thou shalt not go unpunished, but thou shalt surely drink of it

  Acts 2:36   Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ. 

  Acts 16:10   And after he had seen the vision, immediately we endeavoured to go into Macedonia, assuredly gathering that the Lord had called us for to preach the gospel unto them.

No comments:

Post a Comment