a repository

a repository

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

glory to shame / overthrow

  Daniel 5.20:But when his heart was lifted up, and his mind hardened in pride, he was deposed from his kingly throne, and they took his glory from him:  

  Hosea 4.7:As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame. 
 
  Hosea 9.11:As for Ephraim, their glory shall fly away like a bird, from the birth, and from the womb, and from the conception. 

   Ezra 2:62   These sought their register among those that were reckoned by genealogy, but they were not found: therefore were they, as polluted, put from the priesthood.

   Jeremiah 48.18:Thou daughter that dost inhabit Dibon, come down from thy glory, and sit in thirst; for the spoiler of Moab shall come upon thee, and he shall destroy thy strong holds.    

Luke 14:9   And he that bade thee and him come and say to thee, Give this man place; and thou begin with shame to take the lowest room./

  Job 19:9   He hath stripped me of my glory, and taken the crown from my head.

  Isaiah 2:12   For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low: 

  1 Peter 1:24   For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away

 2 Chronicles 7:20 Then will I pluck them up by the roots out of my land which I have given them; and this house, which I have sanctified for my name, will I cast out of my sight, and will make it to be a proverb and a byword among all nations.

Search for: they shall bear their shame 
(2 verses)

  Ezekiel 36:7   Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I have lifted up mine hand, Surely the heathen that are about you, they shall bear their shame

  Ezekiel 44:13   And they shall not come near unto me, to do the office of a priest unto me, nor to come near to any of my holy things, in the most holy place: but they shall bear their shame, and their abominations which they have committed.

  Exodus 15:7   And in the greatness of thine excellency thou hast overthrown them that rose up against thee: thou sentest forth thy wrath, which consumed them as stubble. 

 replacement 

Daniel 11:4 And when he shall stand up, his kingdom shall be broken, and shall be divided toward the four winds of heaven; and not to his posterity, nor according to his dominion which he ruled: for his kingdom shall be plucked up, even for others beside those.



a message from the book of mormon
2 nephi 20 33 Behold, the Lord, the Lord of Hosts shall lop the bough with terror; and the high ones of stature shall be hewn down; and the haughty shall be humbled.
34 And he shall cut down the thickets of the forests with iron, and Lebanon shall fall by a mighty one.

and it shall rest upon him.

No comments:

Post a Comment