a repository

a repository

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

SINGERS - FEMALE ARTISTS

  1 Chronicles 15:16   And David spake to the chief of the Levites to appoint their brethren to be the singers with instruments of musick, psalteries and harps and cymbals, sounding, by lifting up the voice with joy. 

  Zephaniah 3:14   Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem

Search for: singers
(36 verses)

Search for: singer
(1 verse)

  Habakkuk 3:19   The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.


  Nehemiah 7.1:Now it came to pass, when the wall was built, and I had set up the doors, and the porters and the singers and the Levites were appointed, 

  Psalms 68:25   The singers went before, the players on instruments followed after; among them were the damsels playing with timbrels. 

  Psalms 87:7   As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my springs are in thee.


 ..TRUMPETers and singers were as one, to make one sound    2 C 5:13  COS

gaslighting
  Proverbs 25.20:As he that taketh away a garment in cold weather, and as vinegar upon nitre, so is he that singeth songs to an heavy heart. 

Ps 68.25The singers went before, the players on instruments followed after;
Among them were the damsels playing with timbrels.

  1 Chronicles 6:33   And these are they that waited with their children. Of the sons of the Kohathites: Heman a singer, the son of Joel, the son of Shemuel,

  1 Chronicles 15:19   So the singers, Heman, Asaph, and Ethan, were appointed to sound with cymbals of brass;



Search for: singers sang (2 verses)


2 Chronicles 29:28 And all the congregation worshipped, and the singers sang, and the trumpeters sounded: and all this continued until the burnt offering was finished.

Nehemiah 12:42 And Maaseiah, and Shemaiah, and Eleazar, and Uzzi, and Jehohanan, and Malchijah, and Elam, and Ezer. And the singers sang loud, with Jezrahiah their overseer.


Search for: singing men and singing women 

(3 verses)


  2 Samuel 19:35   I am this day fourscore years old: and can I discern between good and evil? can thy servant taste what I eat or what I drink? can I hear any more the voice of singing men and singing women? wherefore then should thy servant be yet a burden unto my lord the king? 

  Ezra 2:65   Beside their servants and their maids, of whom there were seven thousand three hundred thirty and seven: and there were among them two hundred singing men and singing women

  Nehemiah 7:67   Beside their manservants and their maidservants, of whom there were seven thousand three hundred thirty and seven: and they had two hundred forty and five singing men and singing women


10,000 Maniacs - These Are Days



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUJloylmEZM&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR2AjY5NgYNkJ3dhaIGpOVcJmhbh8c3jCSm8a-A1NAMbhEdLXbHjxNb7SY

H.E.R. - Slide (Official Video) ft. YG



 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0hyYWKXF0Q

TONES AND I - DANCE MONKEY (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdpTcvSn8HQ  

Concrete Blonde - Joey (Official Video)

Kesha - Praying (lyrics)

    Well, you almost had me fooled
    Told me that I was nothing without you
    Oh, but after everything you've done
    I can thank you for how strong I have become
    'Cause you brought the flames and you put me through hell
    I had to learn how to fight for myself
    And we both know all the truth I could tell
    I'll just say this is "I wish you farewell"
    I hope you're somewhere prayin', prayin'
    I hope your soul is changin', changin'
    I hope you find your peace
    Falling on your knees, prayin'
    • I'm proud of who I am
    • No more monsters, I can breathe again
      And you said that I was done
      Well, you were wrong and now the best is yet to come
      'Cause I can make it on my own, oh
      And I don't need you, I found a strength I've never known
      I'll bring thunder, I'll bring rain, oh
      When I'm finished, they won't even know your name
      You brought the flames and you put me through hell
      I had to learn how to fight for myself
      And we both know all the truth I could tell
      I'll just say this is "I wish you farewell"


  • I hope you're somewhere prayin', prayin'
    I hope your soul is changin', changin'
    I hope you find your peace
    Falling on your knees, prayin'
    Ah sometimes, I pray for you at night, oh
    Someday, maybe you'll see the light
    Whoa oh oh oh, some say, in life, you're gonna get what you give
    But some things only God can forgive
    Yeah! (I hope you're somewhere prayin', prayin')
    I hope your soul is changin', changin'
    I hope you find your peace
    Falling on your knees, prayin'

 

 Janis Joplin Bobby McGee



IKO IKO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuC519ni1aE
 



natalie merchant album
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_wQ322HgAo&list=PLhfgKEtF9r4922QvGcXCsYTrU9IkId7Qo


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P00HMxdsVZI 

Lizzo - Truth Hurts (Official Video)


 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE6wxDqdOV0  lana del ray, video game heaven is a place on earth with you


https://youtu.be/7Nr33m1zXVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qolmz4FlnZ0  doing time

cindy lauper

madonna

electric slide

macarana

cranberries zombie

Pussy Riot:  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDDela4jNto


Pussy Riot - Police State https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaZl12Z5P7g





 

No comments:

Post a Comment