a repository

a repository

Sunday, December 29, 2019

servant

levi 25.55   Leviticus 25.55:For unto me the children of Israel are servants; they are my servants whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God

2 Samuel 2.15 (KJV)
>15Then there arose and went over by number twelve of Benjamin, which pertained to Ish-bosheth the son of Saul, and twelve of the servants of David
 
they are my servants whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt..:Levi 25.55

  1 Kings 10.19:The throne had six steps, and the top of the throne was round behind: and there were stays on either side on the place of the seat, and two lions stood beside the stays. 


2 Samuel 2.15 (KJV)
>15Then there arose and went over by number twelve of Benjamin, which pertained to Ish-bosheth the son of Saul, and twelve of the servants of David

  John 8:34   Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.   ZOMBIE

(halt = suffer)


https://www.facebook.com/ABCNewsPolitics/videos/693128794517836/?notif_id=1569334403138360&notif_t=live_video

LIVE: President Donald Trump addresses the 74th Session of the United Nations General Assembly. abcn.ws/2ms6goZ






a message from the book of mormon
3 nephi 21
22 But if they will repent and hearken unto my words, and harden not their hearts, I will establish my church among them, and they shall come in unto the covenant and be numbered among this the remnant of Jacob, unto whom I have given this land for their inheritance;
23 And they shall assist my people, the remnant of Jacob, and also as many of the house of Israel as shall come, that they may build a city, which shall be called the New Jerusalem.
24 And then shall they assist my people that they may be gathered in, who are scattered upon all the face of the land, in unto the New Jerusalem.

va message from the book of mormon


 

No comments:

Post a Comment