a repository

a repository

Thursday, December 26, 2019

pleads for help


  Psalms 20:2   Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion;

 Psalms 108:12   Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.


  Psalms 60:11   Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.

  Psalms 70:1   Make haste, O God, to deliver me; make haste to help me, O LORD.


  Psalms 70:5   But I am poor and needy: make haste unto me, O God: thou art my help and my deliverer; O LORD, make no tarrying.

 Psalms 119:86   All thy commandments are faithful: they persecute me wrongfully; help thou me.


Search for: plead (30 verses)



Psalms 35:1 Plead my cause, O LORD, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.



Psalm 12

12 HelpLord; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men.


  Job 6.24:Teach me, and I will hold my tongue: and cause me to understand wherein I have erred.

  Psalms 94.8:Understand, ye brutish among the people: and ye fools, when will ye be wise? 
  
  Psalms 119.34:Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law; yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart

PSALM 28.   A Psalm of DAVID.   David Pleads with the Lord to hear his voice, GRANT his petitions




FAMOUS PLEADS

 exodus 8.20  Exodus 8.20:And the LORD said unto Moses, Rise up early in the morning, and stand before Pharaoh; lo, he cometh forth to the water; and say unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Let my people go, that they may serve me. 

a message from the book of mormon 3 nephi 9
In the darkness, the voice of Christ proclaims the destruction of many people and cities for their wickedness—He also proclaims His divinity, announces that the law of Moses is fulfilled, and invites men to come unto Him and be saved. About A.D. 34.

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/bofm/3-ne/9?lang=eng





mosiah 24 2 For the Lamanites had taken possession of all these lands; therefore, the king of the Lamanites had appointed kings over all these lands.
3 And now the name of the king of the Lamanites was Laman, being called after the name of his father; and therefore he was called king Laman. And he was king over a numerous people.
4 And he appointed teachers of the brethren of Amulon in every land which was possessed by his people; and thus the language of Nephi began to be taught among all the people of the Lamanites.
5 And they were a people friendly one with another; nevertheless they knew not God; neither did the brethren of Amulon teach them anything concerning the Lord their God, neither the law of Moses; nor did they teach them the words of Abinadi;
6 But they taught them that they should keep their record, and that they might write one to another.
7 And thus the Lamanites began to increase in riches, and began to trade one with another and wax great, and began to be a cunning and a wise people, as to the wisdom of the world, yea, a very cunning people, delighting in all manner of wickedness and plunder, except it were among their own brethren.

No comments:

Post a Comment