a repository

a repository

Sunday, December 29, 2019

  Isaiah 60.6:The multitude of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises of the LORD. 

   Zechariah 1.8:I saw by night, and behold a man riding upon a red horse, and he stood among the myrtle trees that were in the bottom; and behind him were there red horses, speckled, and white.

dromedaries
  1. an Arabian one-humped camel, especially one of a light and swift breed trained for riding or racing.


    Search for: cut off a dog's neck
    (1 verse)

      Isaiah 66:3   He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine's blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.


    isa 46 From the east I summon a bird of prey;
        from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose.
    What I have said, that I will bring about;
        what I have planned, that I will do.
    12 Listen to me, you stubborn-hearted,
        you who are now far from my righteousness.
    13 I am bringing my righteousness near,
        it is not far away;
        and my salvation will not be delayed.
    I will grant salvation to Zion,
        my splendor to Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment