a repository

a repository

Saturday, December 21, 2019

angels name a secret



judges 13.18 angels name a SECRET



  Acts 27:23   For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I serve, 
 


A Message from the book of mormon 

1 Nephi 13

  1. [1] And it came to pass that the angel spake unto me, saying: Look! And I looked and beheld many nations and kingdoms.
  2. [2] And the angel said unto me: What beholdest thou? And I said: I behold many nations and kingdoms.
  3. [5] And the angel said unto me: Behold the formation of a church which is most abominable above all other churches, which slayeth the saints of God, yea, and tortureth them and bindeth them down, and yoketh them with a yoke of iron, and bringeth them down into captivity.
  4. [8] And the angel spake unto me, saying: Behold the gold, and the silver, and the silks, and the scarlets, and the fine-twined linen, and the precious clothing, and the harlots, are the desires of this great and abominable church.
  5. [11] And it came to pass that the angel said unto me: Behold the wrath of God is upon the seed of thy brethren.
  6. [21] And the angel said unto me: Knowest thou the meaning of the book?
  7. [24] And the angel of the Lord said unto me: Thou hast beheld that the book proceeded forth from the mouth of a Jew; and when it proceeded forth from the mouth of a Jew it contained the fulness of the gospel of the Lord, of whom the twelve apostles bear record; and they bear record according to the truth which is in the Lamb of God.
  8. [34] And it came to pass that the angel of the Lord spake unto me, saying: Behold, saith the Lamb of God, after I have visited the remnant of the house of Israel -- and this remnant of whom I speak is the seed of thy father -- wherefore, after I have visited them in judgment, and smitten them by the hand of the Gentiles, and after the Gentiles do stumble exceedingly, because of the most plain and precious parts of the gospel of the Lamb which have been kept back by that abominable church, which is the mother of harlots, saith the Lamb -- I will be merciful unto the Gentiles in that day, insomuch that I will bring forth unto them, in mine own power, much of my gospel, which shall be plain and precious, saith the Lamb.
  9. [40] And the angel spake unto me, saying: These last records, which thou hast seen among the Gentiles, shall establish the truth of the first, which are of the twelve apostles of the Lamb, and shall make known the plain and precious things which have been taken away from them; and shall make known to all kindreds, tongues, and people, that the Lamb of God is the Son of the Eternal Father, and the Savior of the world; and that all men must come unto him, or they cannot be saved.
MORE quotes on ANGELS

No comments:

Post a Comment