a repository

a repository

Thursday, January 16, 2020

sanctuary synagogue



jer 51.51  strangers came into sanctuary

  Psalms 114:2   Judah was his sanctuary, and Israel his dominion

  Ezekiel 11:16   Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet will I be to them as a little sanctuary in the countries where they shall come.

  Numbers 18:1   And the LORD said unto Aaron, Thou and thy sons and thy father's house with thee shall bear the iniquity of the sanctuary: and thou and thy sons with thee shall bear the iniquity of your priesthood.

Search for: between the sanctuary and the profane place 
(1 verse)

  Ezekiel 42:20   He measured it by the four sides: it had a wall round about, five hundred reeds long, and five hundred broad, to make a separation between the sanctuary and the profane place


   Lamentations 1:10   The adversary hath spread out his hand upon all her pleasant things: for she hath seen that the heathen entered into her sanctuary, whom thou didst command that they should not enter into thy congregation. 



acts 24.14 paul was a heretic according to the main stream church


Ezekiel 44:15 ►
New International Version
"'But the Levitical priests, who are descendants of Zadok and who guarded my sanctuary when the Israelites went astray from me, are to come near to minister before me; they are to stand before me to offer sacrifices of fat and blood, declares the Sovereign LORD.

Search for: synagogue 
(68 verses)

  Acts 15.21:For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day. 

acts 9.2 
2and desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.

  Psalms 74:8   They said in their hearts, Let us destroy them together: they have burned up all the synagogues of God in the land. 

  Matthew 4:23   And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. 

a message from the book of mormon
2 nephi 26 26 Behold, hath he commanded any that they should depart out of the synagogues, or out of the houses of worship? Behold, I say unto you, Nay. 

    Matthew 10:17   But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;


Numbers 4:15 And when Aaron and his sons have made an end of covering the sanctuary, and all the vessels of the sanctuary, as the camp is to set forward; after that, the sons of Kohath shall come to bear it: but they shall not touch any holy thing, lest they die. These things are the burden of the sons of Kohath in the tabernacle of the congregation.


  Matthew 12:9   And when he was departed thence, he went into their synagogue:


  Revelation 3:9   Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. 




a message from the book of mormon
moroni 7 And now I, Moroni, write a few of the words of my father Mormon, which he spake concerning faith, hope, and charity; for after this manner did he speak unto the people, as he taught them in the synagogue which they had built for the place of worship.



  Hebrews 8:2   A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.  



   
Search for: shekel of the sanctuary (25 verses)
vessels of the sanctuary  
charge of the sanctuary stones of the sanctuary


  Numbers 3:47   Thou shalt even take five shekels apiece by the poll, after the shekel of the sanctuary shalt thou take them: (the shekel is twenty gerahs:)  


  Exodus 25:8   And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them.  

  Leviticus 26:2   Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary: I am the LORD

  Hebrews 9:1   Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary
  Hebrews 9:2   For there was a tabernacle made; the first, wherein was the candlestick, and the table, and the shewbread; which is called the sanctuary.
 


 Zephaniah 3:4   Her prophets are light and treacherous persons: her priests have polluted the sanctuary, they have done violence to the law. 


   Daniel 8:12   And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered. 
  Daniel 8:13   Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?  Daniel 8:14   And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed. 




  Leviticus 26.2:Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary: I am the LORD.  

Search for: sanctuary (132 verses)

  Ezekiel 37.28:And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.   
 



3 nephi 27
Therefore, whatsoever ye shall do, ye shall do it in my name; therefore ye shall call the church in my name; and ye shall call upon the Father in my name that he will bless the church for my sake.
And how be it my church save it be called in my name? For if a church be called in Moses’ name then it be Moses’ church; or if it be called in the name of a man then it be the church of a man; but if it be called in my name then it is my church, if it so be that they are built upon my gospel.
Verily I say unto you, that ye are built upon my gospel; therefore ye shall call whatsoever things ye do call, in my name; therefore if ye call upon the Father, for the church, if it be in my name the Father will hear you;
10 And if it so be that the church is built upon my gospel then will the Father show forth his own works in it.
11 But if it be not built upon my gospel, and is built upon the works of men, or upon the works of the devil, verily I say unto you they have joy in their works for a season, and by and by the end cometh, and they are hewn down and cast into thefire, from whence there is no return.
12 For their works do follow them, for it is because of their works that they are hewn down; therefore remember the things that I have told you.


  

a message from the book of mormon
alma 16
13 And Alma and Amulek went forth preaching repentance to the people in their temples, and in their sanctuaries, and also in their synagogues, which were built after the manner of the Jews.
14 And as many as would hear their words, unto them they did impart the word of God, without any respect of persons, continually.
15 And thus did Alma and Amulek go forth, and also many more who had been chosen for the work, to preach the word throughout all the land. And the establishment of the church became general throughout the land, in all the region round about, among all the people of the Nephites.

No comments:

Post a Comment