a repository

a repository

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

bom

Search for: highness
(2 verses)

  Job 31:23   For destruction from God was a terror to me, and by reason of his highness I could not endure.

  Isaiah 13:3   I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness.


a message from the book of mormon
jacob 5

32 But behold, this time it hath brought forth much afruit, and there is bnone of it which is good. And behold, there are all kinds of bad fruit; and it profiteth me nothing, notwithstanding all our labor; and now it grieveth me that I should lose this tree.
33 And the Lord of the vineyard said unto the servant: What shall we do unto the tree, that I may preserve again good fruit thereof unto mine own self?
34 And the servant said unto his master: Behold, because thou didst graft in the branches of the wild olive tree they have nourished the roots, that they are alive and they have not perished; wherefore thou beholdest that they are yet good.
35 And it came to pass that the Lord of the vineyard said unto his servant: The tree profiteth me nothing, and the roots thereof profit me nothing so long as it shall bring forth evil fruit.
36 Nevertheless, I know that the roots are good, and for mine own purpose I have preserved them; and because of their much strength they have hitherto brought forth, from the wild branches, good fruit.   https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/bofm/jacob/5?lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment