a repository

a repository

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

we are set over kingdoms to root out, pull down, & to destroy THEN build, and plant

we are set over kingdoms to root out, pull down,  & to destroy THEN build, and plant



Ezekiel 35:7 Thus will I make mount Seir most desolate, and cut off from it him that passeth out and him that returneth.





\




  Jeremiah 1:10   See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.



a message from the book of mormon
jacob 5

32 But behold, this time it hath brought forth much fruit, and there is none of it which is good. And behold, there are all kinds of bad fruit; and it profiteth me nothing, notwithstanding all our labbor; and now it grieveth me that I should lose this tree.
33 And the Lord of the vineyard said unto the servant: What shall we do unto the tree, that I may preserve again good fruit thereof unto mine own self?
34 And the servant said unto his master: Behold, because thou didst graft in the branches of the wild olive tree they have nourished the roots, that they are alive and they have not perished; wherefore thou beholdest that they are yet good.
35 And it came to pass that the Lord of the vineyard said unto his servant: The tree profiteth me nothing, and the roots thereof profit me nothing so long as it shall bring forth evil fruit.
36 Nevertheless, I know that the roots are good, and for mine own purpose I have preserved them; and because of their much strength they have hitherto brought forth, from the wild branches, good fruit.   https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/bofm/jacob/5?lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment