a repository

a repository

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

LOVINGKINDNESS






  Psalms 107:39   Again, they are minished and brought low through oppression, affliction, and sorrow.
  Psalms 107:40   He poureth contempt upon princes, and causeth them to wander in the wilderness, where there is no way.
  Psalms 107:41   Yet setteth he the poor on high from affliction, and maketh him families like a flock.
  Psalms 107:42   The righteous shall see it, and rejoice: and all iniquity shall stop her mouth.
  Psalms 107:43   Whoso is wise, and will observe these things, even they shall understand the lovingkindness of the LORD.


  Psalms 40.10:I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation.  


Search for: lovingkindness (29 verses)




  Psalms 63:3   Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee

  Psalms 107:43   Whoso is wise, and will observe these things, even they shall understand the lovingkindness of the LORD.


  Psalms 138:2   I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

  Jeremiah 16:5   For thus saith the LORD, Enter not into the house of mourning, neither go to lament nor bemoan them: for I have taken away my peace from this people, saith the LORD, even lovingkindness and mercies.  


  Jeremiah 31:3   The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee

  Jeremiah 32:18   Thou shewest lovingkindness unto thousands, and recompensest the iniquity of the fathers into the bosom of their children after them: the Great, the Mighty God, the LORD of hosts, is his name,

Search for: LORD will command his lovingkindness in the daytime 
(1 verse)

  Psalms 42:8   Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment