a repository

a repository

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Tattooists have more ETHICS than MD. any body modification needs consent. No minors/no drunk people

......the smelly circumcision (jacob knew he would stink for that)
  Genesis 34:30   And Jacob said to Simeon and Levi, Ye have troubled me to make me to stink among the inhabitants of the land, among the Canaanites and the Perizzites: and I being few in number, they shall gather themselves together against me, and slay me; and I shall be destroyed, I and my house.  
\

this was AFTER
Gen 31......angel of God who called himself the God of Bethel
when jacob anointed the pillar told him to get out of the land



gal 5.3  are debts to do WHOLE LAW  (cant eat bacon) (grace gone, when you tried to justify that  work)



isa 1.8  Isaiah 1.8:And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.



Tattoo artists have more ethics than doctors... any body modification needs consent. No minors..no drunk people


  

No comments:

Post a Comment