a repository

a repository

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

every one that doeth evil hateth the light,.......John 3:20

Search for: hateth
(30 verses)

 Psalms 89.23:And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.


  Psalms 118.7:The LORD taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me. 


  John 15:19   If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. 

  John 15:23   He that hateth me hateth my Father also. 


  1 John 2:9   He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now. 

  1 John 2:11   But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes. 

  1 John 3:15   Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him. 



  Proverbs 8.36:But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.  

  Proverbs 19.7:All the brethren of the poor do hate him: how much more do his friends go far from him? he pursueth them with words, yet they are wanting to him

  1 John 4:20   If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? 
                        If a man say, I love God, and hateth CLIFF he is a liar: 


  Job 16:9   He teareth me in his wrath, who hateth me: he gnasheth upon me with his teeth; mine enemy sharpeneth his eyes upon me.

  Job 34:17   Shall even he that hateth right govern? and wilt thou condemn him that is most just?

  Psalms 11:5   The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

  Psalms 120:6   My soul hath long dwelt with him that hateth peace.


  Proverbs 12:1   Whoso loveth instruction loveth knowledge: but he that hateth reproof is brutish.

  Proverbs 13:5   A righteous man hateth lying: but a wicked man is loathsome, and cometh to shame.

  Proverbs 13:24   He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

  Proverbs 15:10   Correction is grievous unto him that forsaketh the way: and he that hateth reproof shall die.

  Proverbs 15:27   He that is greedy of gain troubleth his own house; but he that hateth gifts shall live.

  Proverbs 26:24   He that hateth dissembleth with his lips, and layeth up deceit within him;

  Proverbs 26:28   A lying tongue hateth those that are afflicted by it; and a flattering mouth worketh ruin.

  Proverbs 28:16   The prince that wanteth understanding is also a great oppressor: but he that hateth covetousness shall prolong his days.

  Proverbs 29:24   Whoso is partner with a thief hateth his own soul: he heareth cursing, and bewrayeth it not.

  Isaiah 1:14   Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

  Malachi 2:16   For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for one covereth violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously.

  John 3:20   For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.



earch for: hatred 
(18 verses)

  Numbers 35:20   But if he thrust him of hatred, or hurl at him by laying of wait, that he die;
  Numbers 35:21   Or in enmity smite him with his hand, that he die: he that smote him shall surely be put to death; for he is a murderer: the revenger of blood shall slay the murderer, when he meeteth him.
  Numbers 35:22   But if he thrust him suddenly without enmity, or have cast upon him any thing without laying of wait,
  Numbers 35:23   Or with any stone, wherewith a man may die, seeing him not, and cast it upon him, that he die, and was not his enemy, neither sought his harm:
  Numbers 35:24   Then the congregation shall judge between the slayer and the revenger of blood according to these judgments:

AMMON THE RAPIST, KING DAVIDS SON
  2 Samuel 13:15   Then Amnon hated her exceedingly; so that the hatred wherewith he hated her was greater than the love wherewith he had loved her. And Amnon said unto her, Arise, be gone. 

  Psalms 25:19   Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred. 

  Psalms 109:3   They compassed me about also with words of hatred; and fought against me without a cause.            aka HATE SPEECH, like REDUCE POPULATION

  Psalms 109:5   And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love

  Psalms 139:22   I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies. 

  Proverbs 10:12   Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins. 

  Proverbs 10:18   
            He that hideth hatred with lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, is a fool. 

  Proverbs 15:17   Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred therewith. 
                         AMEN AMEN AND AMEN............GET HIGH NOT ANGRY 


  Proverbs 26:26   Whose hatred is covered by deceit, his wickedness shall be shewed before the whole congregation. 

  Ecclesiastes 9:1   For all this I considered in my heart even to declare all this, that the righteous, and the wise, and their works, are in the hand of God: 
                     no man knoweth either love or hatred by all that is before them. 

  Ecclesiastes 9:6   Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun. 

  Ezekiel 25:15   Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because the Philistines have dealt by revenge, and have taken vengeance with a despiteful heart, to destroy it for the old hatred;  Ezekiel 25:16   Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will stretch out mine hand upon the Philistines, and I will cut off the Cherethims, and destroy the remnant of the sea coast. Ezekiel 25:17   And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.


  Ezekiel 35:11   Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will even do according to thine anger, and according to thine envy which thou hast used out of thy hatred against them; and I will make myself known among them, when I have judged thee. 

  Hosea 9:7   The days of visitation are come, the days of recompence are come; Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad, for the multitude of thine iniquity, and the great hatred

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈


im not under it, im par with it.
Galatians 5:18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Galatians 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Galatians 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Galatians 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Galatians 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
Galatians 5:25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
Galatians 5:26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment