a repository

a repository

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

& your destruction of ANIMALS will terrify you. HABAKKUK 2.17

Philippians= 1  15,16  DEFENSE of GOSPEL

  Philippians 1:14   And many of the brethren in the Lord, waxing confident by my bonds, are much more bold to speak the word without fear. 
  Philippians 1:15   Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will: 
  Philippians 1:16   The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds: 
  Philippians 1:17   But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel. 


And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood.ezek 38.22 


and your destruction of ANIMALS will terrify you.  HABAKKUK  2.17

Search for: broad walls
(1 verse)

Jeremiah 51:58 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The broad walls of Babylon shall be utterly broken, and her high gates shall be burned with fire; and the people shall labour in vain, and the folk in the fire, and they shall be weary.

     Judges 15.8:And he smote them hip and thigh with a great slaughter: and he went down and dwelt in the top of the rock Etam.  

Isaiah 41:1515 Behold, I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth: thou shalt thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and shalt make the hills as chaff.

  Job 30:1   But now they that are younger than I have me in derision, whose fathers I would have disdained to have set with the dogs of my flock.



   Job 21:5   Mark me, and be astonished, and lay your hand upon your mouth. 

https://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/legis/LI/consCheck.cfm?txtType=HTM&ttl=18&div=0&chpt=63&sctn=1&subsctn=0






against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste
After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

ezekiel 38 






  1 Samuel 17.50:So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and with a stone, and smote the Philistine, and slew him; but there was no sword in the hand of David.  



a message from the book of mormon
1 nephi 15
4 And now I, Nephi, was grieved because of the hardness of their hearts, and also, because of the things which I had seen, and knew they must unavoidably come to pass because of the great wickedness of the children of men.
5 And it came to pass that I was overcome because of my afflictions, for I considered that mine afflictions were great above all, because of the destruction of my people, for I had beheld their fall.




No comments:

Post a Comment