a repository

a repository

Thursday, March 19, 2020


  Jeremiah 25:15   For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it.
  Jeremiah 25:16   And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.




  John 6:53   Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.



a message from the book of mormon

Alma 61

  1. [18] And we will take possession of the city of Zarahemla, that we may obtain more food to send forth unto Lehi and Teancum; yea, we will go forth against them in the strength of the Lord, and we will put an end to this great iniquity.

No comments:

Post a Comment