a repository

a repository

Sunday, March 15, 2020

some good news about HATE


  Isaiah 49.7:Thus saith the LORD, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the LORD that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee. 


  John 15:23   He that hateth me hateth my Father also.  (if they hate you, they hate your God, they fucked)

  Isaiah 60:15   Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations. 

  Isaiah 66:5   Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed. 

  Job 8.22:They that hate thee shall be clothed with shame; and the dwelling place of the wicked shall come to nought. 

  Deuteronomy 30.7:And the LORD thy God will put all these curses upon thine enemies, and on them that hate thee, which persecuted thee. 

  Psalms 18:17   He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me. 

  Luke 6.22:Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.  

  Psalms 44:7   But thou hast saved us from our enemies, and hast put them to shame that hated us. 

  Genesis 29:31   And when the LORD saw that Leah was hated, he opened her womb: but Rachel was barren. 
  Genesis 29:33   And she conceived again, and bare a son; and said, Because the LORD hath heard that I was hated, he hath therefore given me this son also: and she called his name Simeon. 

(if the wold HATES you, that means GOD LOVES YOU...and he gives you a a baby boy)

  John 15:18   If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment