a repository

a repository

Thursday, March 12, 2020

ME my

The Point of this Topic Lone Ranger is for you to take away the following:
 #YOUR LIFE MATTERS
 #Your Salvation, is NOT dependant on another
 # your Wellbeing IS
#All Lives Matter


  Judges 5.13:Then he made him that remaineth have dominion over the nobles among the people: the LORD made me have dominion over the mighty. 



  Proverbs 22.17:Bow down thine ear, and hear the words of the wise, and apply thine heart unto my knowledge.  


  1 Chronicles 17:3   And it came to pass the same night, that the word of God came to Nathan, saying,
  1 Chronicles 17:4   Go and tell David my servant, Thus saith the LORD, Thou shalt not build me an house to dwell in:
  1 Chronicles 17:5   For I have not dwelt in an house since the day that I brought up Israel unto this day; but have gone from tent to tent, and from one tabernacle to another.


ehemiah 2.10:When Sanballat the Horonite, and Tobiah the servant, the Ammonite, heard of it, it grieved them exceedingly that there was come a man to seek the welfare of the children of Israel.


  Malachi 2:3   Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment