a repository

a repository

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Testimony of Jesus PROOF , / NAME

WELCOME
God is a spirit
nobody has ever seen God
Gods name is JESUS

God is NOT a trinity
God is ONE
trinity does NOT mean one 
God head is MALE AND FEMALE

other topics that might interest you
https://wheresciencemeetsreligion.blogspot.com/search/label/GODHEAD



god was called LORD GOD...AFTER he blessed the 7th day


Luke 19:15 NIV
https://www.biblestudytools.com/luke/19-15.html
15 “He was made king, however, and returned home. Then he sent for the servants to whom he had given the money, in order to find out what they had gained with it.

  John 8.14:Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go;


John 14.9:Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?


john 8.24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

romans 8   1&2

 he that hath seen me hath seen the Father...John 14.9

earch for: before abraham 
(1 verse)

  John 8:58   Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.


 John 8:14 - "Jesus answered and said to them, "Even THO if I bear witness of Myself, My witness is true


  John 8.14:Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.  
https://biblehub.com/isaiah/8-20.htm
ISA 8.10
To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

John 13.13:Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.

John 13:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.

matt 28.9  all hail  
Matt 4.7...claimed divinity
matt 2.2 saw a star, came to worsip him
luke 24.52 they worshipped him
matt 28.17 they worshipped him, some doubted
mark 5.6 worshipped him


heb 11.6 must believe that he is god
romans 1.21 they did not glorify as god
john 8.24 if you believe not that i am he, ye shall die in your sins



  Matthew 10.32:Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. 


  2 Corinthians 5:19   To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Search for: that the Father may be glorified in the Son
(1 verse)

  John 14:13   And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son

John 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.


  Psalms 47.7:For God is the King of all the earth: sing ye praises with understanding.


romans  5.

Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:


  Mark 11.18:And the scribes and chief priests heard it, and sought how they might destroy him: for they feared him, because all the people was astonished at his doctrine.  


  Hebrews 13.8:Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.


  John 13.13:Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am. 


Search for: Testimony of jesus
(4 verses)

  Revelation 1:2   Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

  Revelation 1:9   I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

  Revelation 12:17   And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

  Revelation 19:10   And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.


Search for: shall he appear the second time without sin
(1 verse)

  Hebrews 9:28   So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation. 




  Deuteronomy 6.15:(For the LORD thy God is a jealous God among you) lest the anger of the LORD thy God be kindled against thee, and destroy thee from off the face of the earth.  


Search for: god is gone up
(1 verse)

  Psalms 47:5   God is gone up with a shout, the LORD with the sound of a trumpet.

  Leviticus 26:13   I am the LORD your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that ye should not be their bondmen; and I have broken the bands of your yoke, and made you go upright. 
  Leviticus 26:14   But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments; 
  Leviticus 26:15   And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: 
  Leviticus 26:16   I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.



Search for: lord your god (140 verses)

  Matthew 22.45:If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?    


 a message from the book of mormon 2 nephi 9
17 O the greatness and the justice of our God! For he executeth all his words, and they have gone forth out of his mouth, and his law must be fulfilled.
18 But, behold, the righteous, the saints of the Holy One of Israel, they who have believed in the Holy One of Israel, they who have endured the crosses of the world, and despised the shame of it, they shall inherit the kingdom of God, which was prepared for them from the foundation of the world, and their joy shall be full forever.



the holy one (41 verses)
holy one (44 verses)

  Amos 7.7:Thus he shewed me: and, behold, the Lord stood upon a wall made by a plumbline, with a plumbline in his hand.  


 Search for: fame of jesus
(1 verse)

  Matthew 14:1   At that time Herod the tetrarch heard of the fame of Jesus,


  Luke 4:9   And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence:
  Luke 4:10   For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee:
  Luke 4:11   And in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Luke 4:12   And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.





John 2:22   When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.
  John 2:23   Now when he was in Jerusalem at the pasggsover, in the feast day, many believed in his name, when they saw the miracles which he did.
  John 2:24   But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men

  John 2:25   And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man.





mal 2.2 If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart. 


see the link related to NAME 

   Hebrews 6.10:For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.  

-name

John 20:30-31 King James Version (KJV)

30 And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:
31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.


Isaiah 7:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

    Acts 26:9   I verily thought with myself, that I ought to do many things contrary to the name of Jesus of Nazareth.

  Acts 26:10   Which thing I also did in Jerusalem: and many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against them.
  Acts 26:11   And I punished them oft in every synagogue, and compelled them to blaspheme; and being exceedingly mad against them, I persecuted them even unto strange cities.
  Acts 26:12   Whereupon as I went to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests,


---so we see that Paul was a NAZI...who was persecuting the Lords peoples (jews)  acts 26 9-12

a message from the book of mormon
ether 2 14 And it came to pass at the end of four years that the Lord came again unto the brother of Jared, and stood in a cloud and talked with him. And for the space of three hours did the Lord talk with the brother of Jared, and chastened him because he remembered not to call upon the name of the Lord.



a message from the book of mormon
mormon 9 O then ye unbelievingturn ye unto the Lord; cry mightily unto the Father in the name of Jesus, that perhaps ye may be found spotless, pure, fair, and white, having been cleansed by the blood of the Lamb, at that great and last day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment