a repository

a repository

Thursday, April 30, 2020

IS? art tho ?


is?

  Jeremiah 2:14   Is Israel a servant? is he a homeborn slave? why is he spoiled? 

Micah 3:1   And I said, Hear, I pray you, O heads of Jacob, and ye princes of the house of Israel; Is it not for you to know judgment? 

 Genesis 18.14:Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.   

art thou?


  Nahum 3.8:Art thou better than populous No, that was situate among the rivers, that had the waters round about it, whose rampart was the sea, and her wall was from the sea?   

 Genesis 3:9   And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?

  Genesis 4:6   And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?

  Genesis 4:11   And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;

  Genesis 24:23   And said, Whose daughter art thou? tell me, I pray thee: is there room in thy father's house for us to lodge in?

  Genesis 24:47   And I asked her, and said, Whose daughter art thou? And she said, The daughter of Bethuel, Nahor's son, whom Milcah bare unto him: and I put the earring upon her face, and the bracelets upon her hands.

  Genesis 27:18   And he came unto his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I; who art thou, my son?

  Genesis 27:24   And he said, Art thou my very son Esau? And he said, I am.

  Genesis 27:32   And Isaac his father said unto him, Who art thou? And he said, I am thy son, thy firstborn Esau.

  Genesis 32:17   And he commanded the foremost, saying, When Esau my brother meeteth thee, and asketh thee, saying, Whose art thou? and whither goest thou? and whose are these before thee?

  Genesis 47:8   And Pharaoh said unto Jacob, How old art thou?

  Exodus 4:25   Then Zipporah took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son, and cast it at his feet, and said, Surely a bloody husband art thou to me.

  Deuteronomy 33:29   Happy art thou, O Israel: who is like unto thee, O people saved by the LORD, the shield of thy help, and who is the sword of thy excellency! and thine enemies shall be found liars unto thee; and thou shalt tread upon their high places.

  Joshua 5:13   And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?

  Judges 11:25   And now art thou any thing better than Balak the son of Zippor, king of Moab? did he ever strive against Israel, or did he ever fight against them,

  Judges 12:5   And the Gileadites took the passages of Jordan before the Ephraimites: and it was so, that when those Ephraimites which were escaped said, Let me go over; that the men of Gilead said unto him, Art thou an Ephraimite? If he said, Nay;

  Judges 13:11   And Manoah arose, and went after his wife, and came to the man, and said unto him, Art thou the man that spakest unto the woman? And he said, I am.

  Ruth 3:9   And he said, Who art thou? And she answered, I am Ruth thine handmaid: spread therefore thy skirt over thine handmaid; for thou art a near kinsman.

  Ruth 3:16   And when she came to her mother in law, she said, Who art thou, my daughter? And she told her all that the man had done to her.

  1 Samuel 17:58   And Saul said to him, Whose son art thou, thou young man? And David answered, I am the son of thy servant Jesse the Bethlehemite.

  1 Samuel 21:1   Then came David to Nob to Ahimelech the priest: and Ahimelech was afraid at the meeting of David, and said unto him, Why art thou alone, and no man with thee?

  1 Samuel 26:14   And David cried to the people, and to Abner the son of Ner, saying, Answerest thou not, Abner? Then Abner answered and said, Who art thou that criest to the king?

  1 Samuel 30:13   And David said unto him, To whom belongest thou? and whence art thou? And he said, I am a young man of Egypt, servant to an Amalekite; and my master left me, because three days agone I fell sick.

  2 Samuel 1:8   And he said unto me, Who art thou? And I answered him, I am an Amalekite.

  2 Samuel 1:13   And David said unto the young man that told him, Whence art thou? And he answered, I am the son of a stranger, an Amalekite.

  2 Samuel 2:20   Then Abner looked behind him, and said, Art thou Asahel? And he answered, I am.

  2 Samuel 9:2   And there was of the house of Saul a servant whose name was Ziba. And when they had called him unto David, the king said unto him, Art thou Ziba? And he said, Thy servant is he.

  2 Samuel 13:4   And he said unto him, Why art thou, being the king's son, lean from day to day? wilt thou not tell me? And Amnon said unto him, I love Tamar, my brother Absalom's sister.

  2 Samuel 15:2   And Absalom rose up early, and stood beside the way of the gate: and it was so, that when any man that had a controversy came to the king for judgment, then Absalom called unto him, and said, Of what city art thou? And he said, Thy servant is of one of the tribes of Israel.

  2 Samuel 19:13   And say ye to Amasa, Art thou not of my bone, and of my flesh? God do so to me, and more also, if thou be not captain of the host before me continually in the room of Joab.

  1 Kings 13:14   And went after the man of God, and found him sitting under an oak: and he said unto him, Art thou the man of God that camest from Judah? And he said, I am.

  1 Kings 17:18   And she said unto Elijah, What have I to do with thee, O thou man of God? art thou come unto me to call my sin to remembrance, and to slay my son?

  1 Kings 18:7   And as Obadiah was in the way, behold, Elijah met him: and he knew him, and fell on his face, and said, Art thou that my lord Elijah?

  1 Kings 18:17   And it came to pass, when Ahab saw Elijah, that Ahab said unto him, Art thou he that troubleth Israel?

  2 Chronicles 6:30   Then hear thou from heaven thy dwelling place, and forgive, and render unto every man according unto all his ways, whose heart thou knowest; (for thou only knowest the hearts of the children of men:)

  2 Chronicles 25:16   And it came to pass, as he talked with him, that the king said unto him, Art thou made of the king's counsel? forbear; why shouldest thou be smitten? Then the prophet forbare, and said, I know that God hath determined to destroy thee, because thou hast done this, and hast not hearkened unto my counsel.

  Job 15:7   Art thou the first man that was born? or wast thou made before the hills?

  


  Ecclesiastes 10:17   Blessed art thou, O land, when thy king is the son of nobles, and thy princes eat in due season, for strength, and not for drunkenness!


  Isaiah 14:10   All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?


  Isaiah 51:9   Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the LORD; awake, as in the ancient days, in the generations of old. Art thou not it that hath cut Rahab, and wounded the dragon?

  Isaiah 51:10   Art thou not it which hath dried the sea, the waters of the great deep; that hath made the depths of the sea a way for the ransomed to pass over?

  

  Jeremiah 49:12   For thus saith the LORD; Behold, they whose judgment was not to drink of the cup have assuredly drunken; and art thou he that shall altogether go unpunished? thou shalt not go unpunished, but thou shalt surely drink of it.




  Ezekiel 38:17   Thus saith the Lord GOD; Art thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants the prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days many years that I would bring thee against them?

  Daniel 2:26   The king answered and said to Daniel, whose name was Belteshazzar, Art thou able to make known unto me the dream which I have seen, and the interpretation thereof?






  Nahum 3:8   Art thou better than populous No, that was situate among the rivers, that had the waters round about it, whose rampart was the sea, and her wall was from the sea?

  Habakkuk 1:12   Art thou not from everlasting, O LORD my God, mine Holy One? we shall not die. O LORD, thou hast ordained them for judgment; and, O mighty God, thou hast established them for correction.



  Matthew 8:29   And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?





  Matthew 26:50   And Jesus said unto him, Friend, wherefore art thou come? Then came they, and laid hands on Jesus, and took him.

  Matthew 27:11   And Jesus stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, saying, Art thou theKing of the Jews? And Jesus said unto him, Thou sayest.

  Mark 1:24   Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God.

  Mark 14:61   But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?




  Luke 4:34   Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art; the Holy One of God.

  Luke 7:19   And John calling unto him two of his disciples sent them to Jesus, saying, Art thou he that should come? or look we for another?


  Luke 22:67   Art thou the Christ? tell us. And he said unto them, If I tell you, ye will not believe:

  Luke 22:70   Then said they all, Art thou then the Son of God? And he said unto them, Ye say that I am.

  Luke 23:3   And Pilate asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And he answered him and said, Thou sayest it.

  Luke 24:18   And the one of them, whose name was Cleopas, answering said unto him, Art thou only a stranger in Jerusalem, and hast not known the things which are come to pass there in these days?


  John 1:21   And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.



  John 3:10   Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

  John 4:12   Art thou greater than our father Jacob, which gave us the well, and drank thereof himself, and his children, and his cattle?

  John 7:52   They answered and said unto him, Art thou also of Galilee? Search, and look: for out of Galilee ariseth no prophet.

  John 8:53   Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself?

  John 18:33   Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus, and said unto him, Art thou the King of the Jews?

  John 18:37   Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

  John 19:9   And went again into the judgment hall, and saith unto Jesus, Whence art thou? But Jesus gave him no answer.


  Acts 22:27   Then the chief captain came, and said unto him, Tell me, art thou a Roman? He said, Yea.


  1 Corinthians 7:21   Art thou called being a servant? care not for it: but if thou mayest be made free, use it rather.

  1 Corinthians 7:27   Art thou bound unto a wife? seek not to be loosed. Art thou loosed from a wife? seek not a wife.


No comments:

Post a Comment