a repository

a repository

Sunday, April 19, 2020

diseases / medical conditions

 ps 39.11 rebukes does correct a man for iniquity, beauty consumes away

  Job 11.15:For then shalt thou lift up thy face without spot; yea, thou shalt be stedfast, and shalt not fear:   

ex 9.14 plagues upon heart

childless  lev 20.21
worms  job 19.26
miscarry, dry breasts   hosea 9.14
sores isa 1.6
heart faint,  isa 1.4
leprosy lev 13
headache,   jer 30.13  &  jer 30.23
head sick,  isa 1.5
mania  hosea,   9  7,8
child with bad eyes   job 17.5
cheekbone   ps 2.7
bowels  1 jon 3.17
trembling heart, failing eyes, sorrow of mine,   deut 28.65
head wound   ps 68.21
crazy for god.......  split personality      2 cor 5.13
palsy acts 8.7
conception   gen  20.18  lord closed wombds
pain jer 15.18  perpetual pain
goose bumps  job 4.15
coma  1 sam
eyes  john 17.5   job 11.20



ps?? 92.14 fat
strength  daniel 9.8
grief lamentation  31.31
cholera  daniel 11-11

Psalm 73King James Version (KJV)
73 Truly God is good to Israel, even to such as are of a clean heart.
2 But as for me, my feet were almost gone; ............................is that written by diabetic or person w/ flesh eating disease.......        fyi...i know way to many people...with flesh eating disease.



ps 72.9  enemies shall lick the dust
55.9  divide their tongues
68.21 shall wound the heads of his enemies
59.7 belch words with mouth
ps 31.10 strength failed because of mine iniquity
ps 34.19 many are the afflictions of the righteous, the lord deliverth him from all
ps 34.20 not one of his bones is broken
ps 37.20 enemies consumed in smoke
ps 63.1 mouth of them that speak lies shall be stopped
ps 66.11    std
ps  68.21 head wound

ps 77.10And I said, This is my infirmity:
But I will remember the years of the right hand of the Most High.

job 36.10 hypocrites in heart heap up wrath, they cry not when he bindeth them
job 10.10 discharge
ps 71.2 my sore ran in the night
 Psalms 22:9   But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts.

  Psalms 22:10   I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.
ps 22. 14,15 all bones are out of joint
heb  12  7,8  BASTARDS  vs SONS
ps 28.5  operation
ps 42.11 health of my countenance
ps 39.13 recovers strength
ps 37.17 arms of the wicked shall be broken
ps  37.32 wicked watch the righteous, seekth to slay him
ps 44.15 god will redeem my soul from power of grave
ps 63.5 diet
job 18.19 he shall neither have son nor nephew
ps 75.5  speak not with a stiff neck

  Proverbs 20.30:The blueness of a wound cleanseth away evil: so do stripes the inward parts of the belly.


a message from the book of mormon 
3 nephi 28
9 And again, ye shall not have pain while ye shall dwell in the flesh, neither sorrow save it be for the sins of the world; and all this will I do because of the thing which ye have desired of me, for ye have desired that ye might bring the souls of men unto me, while the world shall stand.


Search for: smoking
(4 verses)

  Genesis 15:17   And it came to pass, that, when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces.

  Isaiah 7:4   And say unto him, Take heed, and be quiet; fear not, neither be fainthearted for the two tails of these smoking firebrands, for the fierce anger of Rezin with Syria, and of the son of Remaliah.

  Isaiah 42:3   A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.

  Matthew 12:20   A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory.

 

 

  Leviticus 20.21:And if a man shall take his brother's wife, it is an unclean thing: he hath uncovered his brother's nakedness; they shall be childless.   

 

 

   Leviticus 15:2   Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When any man hath a running issue out of his flesh, because of his issue he is unclean.
  Leviticus 15:3   And this shall be his uncleanness in his issue: whether his flesh run with his issue, or his flesh be stopped from his issue, it is his uncleanness.
  Leviticus 15:4   Every bed, whereon he lieth that hath the issue, is unclean: and every thing, whereon he sitteth, shall be unclean.
  Leviticus 15:5   And whosoever toucheth his bed shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.

  Leviticus 15:6   And he that sitteth on any thing whereon he sat that hath the issue shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.

  Leviticus 15:7   And he that toucheth the flesh of him that hath the issue shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.

  Leviticus 15:8   And if he that hath the issue spit upon him that is clean; then he shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.
Leviticus 15:9   And what saddle soever he rideth upon that hath the issue shall be unclean.
Leviticus 15:10   And whosoever toucheth any thing that was under him shall be unclean until the even: and he that beareth any of those things shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.
  Leviticus 15:11   And whomsoever he toucheth that hath the issue, and hath not rinsed his hands in water, he shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.

  Leviticus 15:12   And the vessel of earth, that he toucheth which hath the issue, shall be broken: and every vessel of wood shall be rinsed in water.
  Leviticus 15:13   And when he that hath an issue is cleansed of his issue; then he shall number to himself seven days for his cleansing, and wash his clothes, and bathe his flesh in running water, and shall be clean.
  Leviticus 15:14   And on the eighth day he shall take to him two turtledoves, or two young pigeons, and come before the LORD unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and give them unto the priest:
  Leviticus 15:15   And the priest shall offer them, the one for a sin offering, and the other for a burnt offering; and the priest shall make an atonement for him before the LORD for his issue.

 

 





Leviticus 21.21:No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God.  

a message from the book of mormon

3 nephi 28

38 Therefore, that they might not taste of death there was a change wrought upon their bodies, that they might not suffer pain nor sorrow save it were for the sins of the world.
39 Now this change was not equal to that which shall take place at the last day; but there was a change wrought upon them, insomuch that Satan could have no power over them, that he could not tempt them; and they were sanctified in the flesh, that they were holy, and that the powers of the earth could not hold them.
40 And in this state they were to remain until the judgment day of Christ; and at that day they were to receive a greater change, and to be received into the kingdom of the Father to go no more out, but to dwell with God eternally in the heavens.




ps 119.53 consider my affliction & deliver me, for i do not forget thy law
ps 119.107 i am afflicted much , quicken me o lord
ps 119.71It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes
ps 119.92 unless the law had been my delight, i should perish in my affliction

proverbs 16.24Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
pro 17.22:A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.
pro 18.14   Proverbs 18.14:The spirit of a man will sustain his infirmity; but a wounded spirit who can bear?   

ex 15.26 none of the diseases of egypt  (that come in a VIAL)
ps 103.3,5 heals all diseases
ps 91  31.10 deliver from pestilence
Exodus 23.25:And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.
PS 41.3 STRENGTHEN HIM ON SICKBED
3 john 1.2   3 John 1.2:Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
ps 107.20  healed by his word

matt 9.35 jesus healed every sickeness & disease

jer 17.41 heal me o lord
jer 30.17 i will restore health
2 cor 5.8  absent from body

ps 22.14 do not despise the afflicted
ps 34.19 many are the afflictions of the righteoues
isa 41.10 i will strengthen you

jer 15.11 enemy will treat you well in time of affliction

jar 15.19 gave up ghost after 7 babies'

isa 57.1 righteous taken away from evil to come
ps 64.3 bitter words

2 cor 1.6 if prophets affliected its for your sake
ps 107
isa 40. 29,31
 Isaiah 40:29   He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

  Isaiah 40:30   Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:

  Isaiah 40:31   But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
  Psalms 6:6   I am weary with my groaning; all the night make I my bed to swim; I water my couch with my tears.

  Psalms 6:7   Mine eye is consumed because of grief; it waxeth old because of all mine enemies.

  Psalms 6:8   Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; for the LORD hath heard the voice of my weeping.

  Psalms 6:9   The LORD hath heard my supplication; the LORD will receive my prayer.

  Psalms 6:10   Let all mine enemies be ashamed and sore vexed: let them return and be ashamed suddenly.


  Psalms 6:6   I am weary with my groaning; all the night make I my bed to swim; I water my couch with my tears.
  Psalms 6:7   Mine eye is consumed because of grief; it waxeth old because of all mine enemies.
  Psalms 6:8   Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; for the LORD hath heard the voice of my weeping.
  Psalms 6:9   The LORD hath heard my supplication; the LORD will receive my prayer.
  Psalms 6:10   Let all mine enemies be ashamed and sore vexed: let them return and be ashamed suddenly.  





 

isa 30.20  bread of adversity & water of affliction

  Isaiah 38.1:In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And Isaiah the prophet the son of Amoz came unto him, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Set thine house in order: for thou shalt die, and not live.

two olive trees. fire comes from mouth to consume enemy




Search for: sick 
(37 verses)

  Leviticus 15:33   And of her that is sick of her flowers, and of him that hath an issue, of the man, and of the woman, and of him that lieth with her that is unclean. 

  2 Samuel 13:2   And Amnon was so vexed, that he fell sick for his sister Tamar; for she was a virgin; and Amnon thought it hard for him to do any thing to her. 

  2 Kings 13:14   Now Elisha was fallen sick of his sickness whereof he died. And Joash the king of Israel came down unto him, and wept over his face, and said, O my father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. 

  2 Kings 20:1   In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And the prophet Isaiah the son of Amoz came to him, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Set thine house in order; for thou shalt die, and not live. 

  2 Chronicles 32:24   In those days Hezekiah was sick to the death, and prayed unto the LORD: and he spake unto him, and he gave him a sign. 

  Song of Solomon 2:5   Stay me with flagons, comfort me with apples: for I am sick of love

  Song of Solomon 5:8   I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, if ye find my beloved, that ye tell him, that I am sick of love

  Isaiah 38:1   In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And Isaiah the prophet the son of Amoz came unto him, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Set thine house in order: for thou shalt die, and not live. 

  Jeremiah 14:18   If I go forth into the field, then behold the slain with the sword! and if I enter into the city, then behold them that are sick with famine! yea, both the prophet and the priest go about into a land that they know not. 

  Daniel 8:27   And I Daniel fainted, and was sick certain days; afterward I rose up, and did the king's business; and I was astonished at the vision, but none understood it

  Hosea 7:5   In the day of our king the princes have made him sick with bottles of wine; he stretched out his hand with scorners. 

  Micah 6:13   Therefore also will I make thee sick in smiting thee, in making thee desolate because of thy sins. 

  Matthew 4:24   And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them. 

  Matthew 8:6   And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented. 

  Matthew 8:14   And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, he saw his wife's mother laid, and sick of a fever. 

  Matthew 9:2   And, behold, they brought to him a man sick of the palsy, lying on a bed: and Jesus seeing their faith said unto the sick of the palsy; Son, be of good cheer; thy sins be forgiven thee. 

  Matthew 9:6   But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house. 

  Mark 1:30   But Simon's wife's mother lay sick of a fever, and anon they tell him of her. 

  Mark 1:34   And he healed many that were sick of divers diseases, and cast out many devils; and suffered not the devils to speak, because they knew him. 

  Mark 2:3   And they come unto him, bringing one sick of the palsy, which was borne of four. 

  Mark 2:4   And when they could not come nigh unto him for the press, they uncovered the roof where he was: and when they had broken it up, they let down the bed wherein the sick of the palsy lay. 

  Mark 2:5   When Jesus saw their faith, he said unto the sick of the palsy, Son, thy sins be forgiven thee. 

  Mark 2:9   Whether is it easier to say to the sick of the palsy, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and take up thy bed, and walk? 

  Mark 2:10   But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (he saith to the sick of the palsy,) 

  Mark 6:5   And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them

  Mark 6:56   And whithersoever he entered, into villages, or cities, or country, they laid the sick in the streets, and besought him that they might touch if it were but the border of his garment: and as many as touched him were made whole. 

  Luke 4:40   Now when the sun was setting, all they that had any sick with divers diseases brought them unto him; and he laid his hands on every one of them, and healed them. 

  Luke 5:24   But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power upon earth to forgive sins, (he said unto the sick of the palsy,) I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy couch, and go into thine house. 

  Luke 10:9   And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you. 

  John 4:46   So Jesus came again into Cana of Galilee, where he made the water wineAnd there was a certain nobleman, whose son was sick at Capernaum

  Acts 5:15   Insomuch that they brought forth the sick into the streets, and laid them on beds and couches, that at the least the shadow of Peter passing by might overshadow some of them. 

  Acts 5:16   There came also a multitude out of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks, and them which were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one. 

  Acts 9:33   And there he found a certain man named Aeneas, which had kept his bed eight years, and was sick of the palsy. 

  Acts 19:12   So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them. 

  Acts 28:8   And it came to pass, that the father of Publius lay sick of a fever and of a bloody flux: to whom Paul entered in, and prayed, and laid his hands on him, and healed him. 

  Philippians 2:27   For indeed he was sick nigh unto death: but God had mercy on him; and not on him only, but on me also, lest I should have sorrow upon sorrow. 

  James 5:14   Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:


HEALTH AND SAFETY CODE - HSC

DIVISION 2.5. EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES [1797 - 1799.207]

   ( Division 2.5 added by Stats. 1980, Ch. 1260. )

CHAPTER 9. Liability Limitation
 


https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?lawCode=HSC&sectionNum=1799.111
 




Search for: weary 
(41 verses)

  Genesis 27:46   And Rebekah said to Isaac, I am weary of my life because of the daughters of Heth: if Jacob take a wife of the daughters of Heth, such as these which are of the daughters of the land, what good shall my life do me? 

  Deuteronomy 25:18   How he met thee by the way, and smote the hindmost of thee, even all that were feeble behind thee, when thou wast faint and weary; and he feared not God. 

  Judges 4:21   Then Jael Heber's wife took a nail of the tent, and took an hammer in her hand, and went softly unto him, and smote the nail into his temples, and fastened it into the ground: for he was fast asleep and weary. So he died. 

  Judges 8:15   And he came unto the men of Succoth, and said, Behold Zebah and Zalmunna, with whom ye did upbraid me, saying, Are the hands of Zebah and Zalmunna now in thine hand, that we should give bread unto thy men that are weary

  2 Samuel 16:14   And the king, and all the people that were with him, came weary, and refreshed themselves there. 

  2 Samuel 17:2   And I will come upon him while he is weary and weak handed, and will make him afraid: and all the people that are with him shall flee; and I will smite the king only: 

  2 Samuel 17:29   And honey, and butter, and sheep, and cheese of kine, for David, and for the people that were with him, to eat: for they said, The people is hungry, and weary, and thirsty, in the wilderness. 

  2 Samuel 23:10   He arose, and smote the Philistines until his hand was weary, and his hand clave unto the sword: and the LORD wrought a great victory that day; and the people returned after him only to spoil. 

  ???? Job 3:17   There the wicked cease from troubling; and there the weary be at rest. 

  Job 10:1   My soul is weary of my life; I will leave my complaint upon myself; I will speak in the bitterness of my soul. 

  Job 16:7   But now he hath made me weary: thou hast made desolate all my company. 

  Job 22:7   Thou hast not given water to the weary to drink, and thou hast withholden bread from the hungry. 

  Psalms 6:6   I am weary with my groaning; all the night make I my bed to swim; I water my couch with my tears. 

  Psalms 68:9   Thou, O God, didst send a plentiful rain, whereby thou didst confirm thine inheritance, when it was weary. 

  Psalms 69:3   I am weary of my crying: my throat is dried: mine eyes fail while I wait for my God. 

  Proverbs 3:11   My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD; neither be weary of his correction: 


  Isaiah 1:14   Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them

  Isaiah 5:27   None shall be weary nor stumble among them; none shall slumber nor sleep; neither shall the girdle of their loins be loosed, nor the latchet of their shoes be broken: 

  Isaiah 7:13   And he said, Hear ye now, O house of David; Is it a small thing for you to weary men, but will ye weary my God also? 

  Isaiah 16:12   And it shall come to pass, when it is seen that Moab is weary on the high place, that he shall come to his sanctuary to pray; but he shall not prevail. 

  Isaiah 28:12   To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear. 

  Isaiah 32:2   And a man shall be as an hiding place from the wind, and a covert from the tempest; as rivers of water in a dry place, as the shadow of a great rock in a weary land. 

  Isaiah 40:28   Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is wearythere is no searching of his understanding. 

  Isaiah 40:30   Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: 

  Isaiah 40:31   But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be wearyand they shall walk, and not faint. 

  Isaiah 43:22   But thou hast not called upon me, O Jacob; but thou hast been weary of me, O Israel. 

  Isaiah 46:1   Bel boweth down, Nebo stoopeth, their idols were upon the beasts, and upon the cattle: your carriages were heavy loaden; they are a burden to the weary beast

  Isaiah 50:4   The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned. 

  Jeremiah 2:24   A wild ass used to the wilderness, that snuffeth up the wind at her pleasure; in her occasion who can turn her away? all they that seek her will not weary themselves; in her month they shall find her. 

  Jeremiah 6:11   Therefore I am full of the fury of the LORD; I am weary with holding in: I will pour it out upon the children abroad, and upon the assembly of young men together: for even the husband with the wife shall be taken, the aged with him that is full of days. 

  Jeremiah 9:5   And they will deceive every one his neighbour, and will not speak the truth: they have taught their tongue to speak lies, and weary themselves to commit iniquity. 

  Jeremiah 15:6   Thou hast forsaken me, saith the LORD, thou art gone backward: therefore will I stretch out my hand against thee, and destroy thee; I am weary with repenting

  Jeremiah 20:9   Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay

  Jeremiah 31:25   For I have satiated the weary soul, and I have replenished every sorrowful soul. 

  Jeremiah 51:58   Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The broad walls of Babylon shall be utterly broken, and her high gates shall be burned with fire; and the people shall labour in vain, and the folk in the fire, and they shall be weary

  Jeremiah 51:64   And thou shalt say, Thus shall Babylon sink, and shall not rise from the evil that I will bring upon her: and they shall be weary. Thus far are the words of Jeremiah. 

  Habakkuk 2:13   Behold, is it not of the LORD of hosts that the people shall labour in the very fire, and the people shall weary themselves for very vanity? 

  Luke 18:5   Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me. 

  Galatians 6:9   And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. 

  2 Thessalonians 3:13   But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing






isa 13.5 They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the Lord, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.

NEH 3.8
Next unto him also repaired Hananiah the son of one of the apothecaries, and they fortified Jerusalem unto the broad wall.














  Deuteronomy 33:11   Bless, LORD, his substance, and accept the work of his hands: smite through the loins of them that rise against him, and of them that hate him, that they rise not again. 








  Leviticus 11:33   And every earthen vessel, whereinto any of them falleth, whatsoever is in it shall be unclean; and ye shall break it. 
  Leviticus 11:34   Of all meat which may be eaten, that on which such water cometh shall be unclean: and all drink that may be drunk in every such vessel shall be unclean









a message from the book of mormon
3 nephi 2
14 And it came to pass that those Lamanites who had united with the Nephites were numbered among the Nephites;
15 And their acurse was taken from them, and their skin became white like unto the Nephites;
16 And their young men and their daughters became exceedingly fair, and they were numbered among the Nephites, and were called Nephites. And thus ended the thirteenth year.


No comments:

Post a Comment