a repository

a repository

Sunday, April 5, 2020

 1 Samuel 19:2   But Jonathan Saul's son delighted much in David: and Jonathan told David, saying, Saul my father seeketh to kill thee: now therefore, I pray thee, take heed to thyself until the morning, and abide in a secret place, and hide thyself:  


Search for: inspiration
(2 verses)

  Job 32:8   But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.

  2 Timothy 3:16   All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:


  Psalms 19.12:Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.  

  Psalms 27:5   For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment