a repository

a repository

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

... to him will I give power over the nations: Rev 2.26

ex 23.22   Exodus 23.22:But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.  

... to him will I give power over the nations:     Rev 2.26

  Ezekiel 36.11:And I will multiply upon you man and beast; and they shall increase and bring fruit: and I will settle you after your old estates, and will do better unto you than at your beginnings: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.  

  Daniel 4.17:This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.  


  Isaiah 29:14   Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.  

  Revelation 2.26:And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:    

  Luke 21:15   For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

a message from the book of mormon

1 Nephi 7

  1. [13] And if it so be that we are faithful to him, we shall obtain the land of promise; and ye shall know at some future period that the word of the Lord shall be fulfilled concerning the destruction of Jerusalem; for all things which the Lord hath spoken concerning the destruction of Jerusalem must be fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment