a repository

a repository

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

rocks

  Isaiah 10:26   And the LORD of hosts shall stir up a scourge for him according to the slaughter of Midian at the rock of Oreb: and as his rod was upon the sea, so shall he lift it up after the manner of Egypt.
  Isaiah 10:27   And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing. 


Search for: rimmon
(7 verses)

  Judges 20:47   But six hundred men turned and fled to the wilderness unto the rock Rimmon, and abode in the rock Rimmon four months.

  2 Samuel 4:2   And Saul's son had two men that were captains of bands: the name of the one was Baanah, and the name of the other Rechab, the sons of Rimmon a Beerothite, of the children of Benjamin: (for Beeroth also was reckoned to Benjamin:

  2 Samuel 4:5   And the sons of Rimmon the Beerothite, Rechab and Baanah, went, and came about the heat of the day to the house of Ishbosheth, who lay on a bed at noon.

  2 Samuel 4:9   And David answered Rechab and Baanah his brother, the sons of Rimmon the Beerothite, and said unto them, As the LORD liveth, who hath redeemed my soul out of all adversity,

  2 Kings 5:18   In this thing the LORD pardon thy servant, that when my master goeth into the house of Rimmon to worship there, and he leaneth on my hand, and I bow myself in the house of Rimmon: when I bow down myself in the house of Rimmon, the LORD pardon thy servant in this thing.

  1 Chronicles 6:77   Unto the rest of the children of Merari were given out of the tribe of Zebulun, Rimmon with her suburbs, Tabor with her suburbs:


jer 46.25
 Jeremiah 46.25:The LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, saith; Behold, I will punish the multitude of No, and Pharaoh, and Egypt, with their gods, and their kings; even Pharaoh, and all them that trust in him:  


earch for: rock of
(16 verses)

  Deuteronomy 8:15   Who led thee through that great and terrible wilderness, wherein were fiery serpents, and scorpions, and drought, where there was no water; who brought thee forth water out of the rock of flint;

  Deuteronomy 32:15   But Jeshurun waxed fat, and kicked: thou art waxen fat, thou art grown thick, thou art covered with fatness; then he forsook God which made him, and lightly esteemed the Rock of his salvation.

  Judges 20:45   And they turned and fled toward the wilderness unto the rock of Rimmon: and they gleaned of them in the highways five thousand men; and pursued hard after them unto Gidom, and slew two thousand men of them.

  2 Samuel 22:47   The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation.

  2 Samuel 23:3   The God of Israel said, the Rock of Israel spake to me, He that ruleth over men must be just, ruling in the fear of God.

  Psalms 62:7   In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.

  Psalms 89:26   He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation.

  Psalms 94:22   But the LORD is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge.

  Psalms 95:1   O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.

  Isaiah 8:14   And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

  Isaiah 10:26   And the LORD of hosts shall stir up a scourge for him according to the slaughter of Midian at the rock of Oreb: and as his rod was upon the sea, so shall he lift it up after the manner of Egypt.

  Isaiah 17:10   Because thou hast forgotten the God of thy salvation, and hast not been mindful of the rock of thy strength, therefore shalt thou plant pleasant plants, and shalt set it with strange slips:

  Jeremiah 18:14   Will a man leave the snow of Lebanon which cometh from the rock of the field? or shall the cold flowing waters that come from another place be forsaken?

  Jeremiah 21:13   Behold, I am against thee, O inhabitant of the valley, and rock of the plain, saith the LORD; which say, Who shall come down against us? or who shall enter into our habitations?

  Romans 9:33   As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

  1 Peter 2:8   And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offenceeven to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment