a repository

a repository

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

singing men and singing women (3 verses)



  Genesis 4:22   And Zillah, she also bare Tubalcain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubalcain was Naamah.


Search for: singing men and singing women
(3 verses)

  2 Samuel 19:35   I am this day fourscore years old: and can I discern between good and evil? can thy servant taste what I eat or what I drink? can I hear any more the voice of singing men and singing women? wherefore then should thy servant be yet a burden unto my lord the king?

  Ezra 2:65   Beside their servants and their maids, of whom there were seven thousand three hundred thirty and seven: and there were among them two hundred singing men and singing women.

  Nehemiah 7:67   Beside their manservants and their maidservants, of whom there were seven thousand three hundred thirty and seven: and they had two hundred forty and five singing men and singing women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4

Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence



natalie merchant album
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_wQ322HgAo&list=PLhfgKEtF9r4922QvGcXCsYTrU9IkId7Qo

No comments:

Post a Comment