a repository

a repository

Monday, April 6, 2020

john 34.34

  Malachi 3.11:And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts. 

  Psalms 22:11   Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.


  Ezekiel 10:19   And the cherubims lifted up their wings, and mounted up from the earth in my sight: when they went out, the wheels also were beside them, and every one stood at the door of the east gate of the LORD'S house; and the glory of the God of Israel was over them above.


  Jeremiah 27.5:I have made the earth, the man and the beast that are upon the ground, by my great power and by my outstretched arm, and have given it unto whom it seemed meet unto me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment