a repository

a repository

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

i am like



Psalms 102:6 I am like a pelican of the wilderness: I am like an owl of the desert.


  Psalms 52.8:But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.

   Psalms 119:83   For I am become like a bottle in the smoke; yet do I not forget thy statutes.

  Psalms 119:176   I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments.

 Jeremiah 11:19   But I was like a lamb or an ox that is brought to the slaughter; and I knew not that they had devised devices against me, saying, Let us destroy the tree with the fruit thereof, and let us cut him off from the land of the living, that his name may be no more remembered.

Jeremiah 49:19   Behold, he shall come up like a lion from the swelling of Jordan against the habitation of the strong: but I will suddenly make him run away from her: and who is a chosen man, that I may appoint over her? for who is like me? and who will appoint me the time? and who is that shepherd that will stand before me?

Search for: i am like
(5 verses)

  Psalms 31:12   I am forgotten as a dead man out of mind: I am like a broken vessel.



  Jeremiah 23:9   Mine heart within me is broken because of the prophets; all my bones shake; I am like a drunken man, and like a man whom wine hath overcome, because of the LORD, and because of the words of his holiness.

  Hosea 14:8   Ephraim shall say, What have I to do any more with idols? I have heard him, and observed him: I am like a green fir tree. From me is thy fruit found.

No comments:

Post a Comment