a repository

a repository

Sunday, May 10, 2020

?






  Ezra 3.12:But many of the priests and Levites and chief of the fathers, who were ancient men, that had seen the first house, when the foundation of this house was laid before their eyes, wept with a loud voice; and many shouted aloud for joy:  


  1 Samuel 20.30:Then Saul's anger was kindled against Jonathan, and he said unto him, Thou son of the perverse rebellious woman, do not I know that thou hast chosen the son of Jesse to thine own confusion, and unto the confusion of thy mother's nakedness? 

  Romans 15.20:Yea, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build upon another man's foundation


 1 Corinthians 3.10:According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon





  Acts 16:9   And a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood a man of Macedonia, and prayed him, saying, Come over into Macedonia, and help us.

  2 Kings 6:27   And he said, If the LORD do not help thee, whence shall I help thee? out of the barnfloor, or out of the winepress?

corruption?  Job 31:21   If I have lifted up my hand against the fatherless, when I saw my help in the gate:  







 its ART and the people who sign it are ARTISTS

SOME them artists are CON ARTISTS

exodus 6.4 gods name is NOT Jehovah (often abbreviated yhvh)

proverbs 10.15  poverty is a form of destruction

 Isaiah 1:25   And I will turn my hand upon thee, and purely purge away thy dross, and take away all thy tin:




  Proverbs 22.1:A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold. 




  Proverbs 29.14:The king that faithfully judgeth the poor, his throne shall be established for ever. 


  1 Corinthians 15.18:Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished. 



  Job 28.28:And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.


 
  Ezekiel 39.21:And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them. 




  1 Thessalonians 2:10   Ye are witnesses, and God also, how holily and justly and unblameably we behaved ourselves among you that believe: 


 Joshua 6.16 (KJV)
16And it came to pass at the seventh time, when the priests blew with the trumpets, Joshua said unto the people, Shout; for the LORD hath given you the city.


a message from the book of mormon
alma 10 27 And now behold, I say unto you, that the foundation of the destruction of this people is beginning to be laid by the unrighteousness of your lawyers and your judges.



No comments:

Post a Comment