a repository

a repository

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

IF / THEN

 
Exodus 4:9 And it shall come to pass, if they will not believe also these two signs, neither hearken unto thy voice, that thou shalt take of the water of the river, and pour it upon the dry land: and the water which thou takest out of the river shall become blood upon the dry land.

 Exodus 23:22 But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.



Leviticus TWENTY:4   And if the people of the land do any ways hide their eyes from the man, when he giveth of his seed unto Molech, and kill him not: 
  Leviticus 20:5   Then I will set my face against that man, and against his family, and will cut him off, and all that go a whoring after him, to commit whoredom with Molech, from among their people.
  Leviticus 20:6   And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people. 
  Leviticus 20:7   Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the LORD your God. 
  Leviticus 20:8   And ye shall keep my statutes, and do them: I am the LORD which sanctify you


 Leviticus 26:40   If they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their fathers, with their trespass which they trespassed against me, and that also they have walked contrary unto me;
  Leviticus 26:41   And that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity: 

  Leviticus 26:42   Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.

deut 23.9  when the host goeth forth against your enemy, THEN keep away from every wicked thing



John 15:14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

john 8.39 jesus said if you were abrahams children, then you would do the things abraham did


  Psalms 66.18:If I regard iniquity in my heart,(THEN)  the Lord will not hear me 


  Genesis 28:20   And Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on,
  Genesis 28:21   So that I come again to my father's house in peace; then shall the LORD be my God:


if he repent, then forgive him............  Luke 17.3:
  Luke 17.3:Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him. 

  1 Peter 1.17:And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work,then pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:


ps 81  13,14 IF israel walked in my ways, i should soon subdue their enemies
and turn my hand against their adversaries

IF / THEN
IF ye diligently keep my commandments (which are exceedinlgy broad)
THEN will the Lord drive out all Nations



Numbers 32:20   And Moses said unto them, If ye will do this thing, if ye will go armed before the LORD to war, 
  Numbers 32:21   And will go all of you armed over Jordan before the LORD, until he hath driven out his enemies from before him, 
  Numbers 32:22   And the land be subdued before the LORD: then afterward ye shall return, and be guiltless before the LORD, and before Israel; and this land shall be your possession before the LORD. 
  Numbers 32:23   But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out. 

  Hebrews 10:36   For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise. 


Hebrews 11:15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, THEN they might have had opportunity to have returned.

  Job 31:16   If I have withheld the poor from their desire, or have caused the eyes of the widow to fail;
  Job 31:17   Or have eaten my morsel myself alone, and the fatherless hath not eaten thereof;
  Job 31:18   (For from my youth he was brought up with me, as with a father, and I have guided her from my mother's womb;)
  Job 31:19   If I have seen any perish for want of clothing, or any poor without covering;
  Job 31:20   If his loins have not blessed me, and if he were not warmed with the fleece of my sheep;
  Job 31:21   If I have lifted up my hand against the fatherless, when I saw my help in the gate:
  Job 31:22   Then let mine arm fall from my shoulder blade, and mine arm be broken from the bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment