a repository

a repository

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

  Isaiah 32:6   For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy, and to utter error against the LORD, to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail. 


  1 Thessalonians 2:15   Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: 


  Numbers 10:21   And the Kohathites set forward, bearing the sanctuary: and the other did set up the tabernacle against they came.
  Numbers 10:22   And the standard of the camp of the children of Ephraim set forward according to their armies: and over his host was Elishama the son of Ammihud



v
Search for: mine adversary had written a book
(1 verse)
Job 31:35 Oh that one would hear me! behold, my desire is, that the Almighty would answer me, and that mine adversary had written a book.


  Psalms 73:8   They are corrupt, and speak wickedly concerning oppression: they speak loftily.
  Psalms 73:9   They set their mouth against the heavens, and their tongue walketh through the earth.
  Psalms 73:10   Therefore his people return hither: and waters of a full cup are wrung out to them.
  Psalms 73:11   And they say, How doth God know? and is there knowledge in the most High?
  Psalms 73:12   Behold, these are the ungodly, who prosper in the world; they increase in riches.
  Psalms 73:13   Verily I have cleansed my heart in vain, and washed my hands in innocency.
  Psalms 73:14   For all the day long have I been plagued, and chastened every morning.
  Psalms 73:15   If I say, I will speak thus; behold, I should offend against the generation of thy children.
  Psalms 73:16   When I thought to know this, it was too painful for me;
  Psalms 73:17   Until I went into the sanctuary of God; then understood I their end.
  Psalms 73:18   Surely thou didst set them in slippery places: thou castedst them down into destruction.
  Psalms 73:19   How are they brought into desolation, as in a moment! they are utterly consumed with terrors.
  Psalms 73:20   As a dream when one awaketh; so, O Lord, when thou awakest, thou shalt despise their image.

No comments:

Post a Comment