a repository

a repository

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Jeremiah 6:26 O daughter of my people, gird thee with sackcloth,

  Jeremiah 6:26   O daughter of my people, gird thee with sackcloth, and wallow thyself in ashes: make thee mourning, as for an only son, most bitter lamentation: for the spoiler shall suddenly come upon us.
  Jeremiah 6:27   I have set thee for a tower and a fortress among my people, that thou mayest know and try their way.
  Jeremiah 6:28   They are all grievous revolters, walking with slanders: they are brass and iron; they are all corrupters.

  Ezekiel 22.30:And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.


 John 20:17   Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. 



Search for: athaliah
(17 verses) 2 Kings 11:1 And when Athaliah the mother of Ahaziah saw that her son was dead, she arose and destroyed all the seed royal. .....................................
2 Kings 11:3 .......... And Athaliah did reign over the land.



Matthew 26.13:Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached in the whole world, there shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memo$rial of her. 
$

Search for: his mother took him a wife out of the land of Egyp
(1 verse)

  Genesis 21:21   And he dwelt in the wilderness of Paran: and his mother took him a wife out of the land of Egypt.

  Jeremiah 8.7:Yea, the stork in the heaven knoweth her appointed times; and the turtle and the crane and the swallow observe the time of their coming; but my people know not the judgment of the LORD.



  Judges 1:15   And she said unto him, Give me a blessing: for thou hast given me a south land; give me also springs of water. And Caleb gave her the upper springs and the nether springs.  


  John 4.7:There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her, Give me to drink.    

No comments:

Post a Comment