a repository

a repository

Thursday, May 14, 2020

  Matthew 28:14   And if this come to the governor's ears, we will persuade him, and secure you.

  Exodus 34.12:Take heed to thyself, lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land whither thou goest, lest it be for a snare in the midst of thee: 

  Genesis 24:13   Behold, I stand here by the well of water; and the daughters of the men of the city come out to draw water:

  Genesis 24:43   Behold, I stand by the well of water; and it shall come to pass, that when the virgin cometh forth to draw water, and I say to her, Give me, I pray thee, a little water of thy pitcher to drink;


1 Corinthians 3.15 (KJV)
15If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.


  Judges 12:1   And the men of Ephraim gathered themselves together, and went northward, and said unto Jephthah, Wherefore passedst thou over to fight against the children of Ammon, and didst not call us to go with thee? we will burn thine house upon thee with fire.


  Jeremiah 43:10   And say unto them, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will send and take Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will set his throne upon these stones that I have hid; and he shall spread his royal pavilion over them.

No comments:

Post a Comment