a repository

a repository

Saturday, May 16, 2020

horn



  Psalms 89.24:But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.    

Search for: horn of my salvation   (2 verses) 

2 Samuel 22:3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence. 

Psalms 18:2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. 






a message from the book of mormon
mormon 9 

15 And now, O all ye that have imagined up unto yourselves a god who can do no miracles, I would ask of you, have all these things passed, of which I have spoken? Has the end come yet? Behold I say unto you, Nay; and God has not ceased to be a God of miracles.
 ...............................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment