a repository

a repository

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

to laodiceans

to laodiceans
these things saith the amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of god
i know your neither hot nor cold, but i wish you were
because you are luke warm, i will spew thee out of my mouth

because you say that you are rich and knowest not that you are wretched , miserable and poor blind and naked..

i counsel thee to buy off me gold, tried in the fire
that you may be rich

and buy white rainment
and eye salve


be zealous,, therefore and repent

i stand and the door and knock
if any man hear my voice and open the door, i will come in to him and will sup with him and he with me

to him that overcome i grant to sit with me in my throne
even as i overcame and set down with my father in his throne


No comments:

Post a Comment