a repository

a repository

Monday, June 1, 2020

how to pray



SAY
  Luke 17:7   But which of you, having a servant plowing or feeding cattle, will say unto him by and by, when he is come from the field, Go and sit down to meat?
  Luke 17:8   And will not rather say unto him, Make ready wherewith I may sup, and gird thyself, and serve me, till I have eaten and drunken; and afterward thou shalt eat and drink?
  Luke 17:9   Doth he thank that servant because he did the things that were commanded him? I trow not.
  Luke 17:10   So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants: we have done that which was our duty to do.
(dont say thank you, say we are unprofitable servants)

luke 18.13 god be merciful to me a sinner

  Revelation 7.12:Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.  


  Psalms 56.9:When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me.  

TAKE HEED 

ecc 6.13 Separate thyself from thine enemies, and take heed of thy friends.

  Luke 17.3:Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him.

 Luke 21:34   And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
  Luke 21:35   For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
  Luke 21:36   Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.  

  Acts 20.28:Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
 

HOW?

  1 Peter 3.11:Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it. 


dan 10.3   i ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did i annoint myself at all
ps 55.17 evening & morning and at noon will i pray & cry aloud and he shall hear my voice
1 peter 3.7 husbands dwell with wife according to the knowledge ..that your prayers not be hindered
ps 13
luke22.40 pray that ye enter not into temptation
jer 29. 7 seek peace of the city....and pray unto the lord for it....for in the peace there shall ye have peace
2 chronic 30.18 (re unclean people) hezekiah prayed for them saying the good lord pardon every one
job 1.20 job rent his mantle, shaved his head and fell down on the ground & worshipped
mark 13.18 pray that your flight be not in winter

  Jeremiah 9.24:But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.

  2 Timothy 2:14   Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

put on MERCIES, KINDNESS, Humbleness of Mind, MEEKness, Long Suffering, Charity, Gentle

pslam 119.164 seven times a day do i praise thee because of they righteous judgement
psalm 2.12  kiss the son, lest he be angry
psalm 5.3 my voice shalythou hear in the mornibg o lord, in the morning i will direct my prayer unto thee i will look up
ex 4.31 bowed their heads and worshipped
pslam 119.62 midnight i will rise to give thanks unto three because of thy righteous judgements


WHERE???  WHEN???
  Joel 2:17   Let the priests, the ministers of the LORD, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O LORD, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God?
  Joel 2:18   Then will the LORD be jealous for his land, and pity his people.


  Daniel 6.10:Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime

  Isaiah 38:2   Then Hezekiah turned his face toward the wall, and prayed unto the LORD,


  Psalms 5.7:But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.  

  Revelation 7.11:And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, 

  Jude 1.20:But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, 


  Jeremiah 15.17:I sat not in the assembly of the mockers, nor rejoiced; I sat alone because of thy hand: for thou hast filled me with indignation.  


  Psalms 44.25:For our soul is bowed down to the dust: our belly cleaveth unto the earth.  

  1 Corinthians 14:14   For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful.
  1 Corinthians 14:15   What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also.

  Psalms 104.33:I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.  

  2 Samuel 12:21   Then said his servants unto him, What thing is this that thou hast done? thou didst fast and weep for the child, while it was alive; but when the child was dead, thou didst rise and eat bread.

  Psalms 1.:21   For I have kept the ways of the LORD, and have not wickedly departed from my God.

TROUBLE SHOOTING
  Daniel 10.12:Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.  


 Matthew 6.7:But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

 tip: you have to scream at god, then he will answer your prayer

Search for: shout (16 verses)


  Matthew 9.38:Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.


 Ezekiel 20:31
   For when ye offer your gifts, when ye make your sons to pass through the fire, ye pollute yourselves with all your idols, even unto this day: and shall I be enquired of by you, O house of Israel? As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will not be enquired of by you.




REQUIRED READING LUKE 11 ---https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=luke+11&version=KJV



 psalm 109. to the CHIEF (musician) 

David speaks of the CURSING due to the wicked and deceitful.

 Prayer for  adversary to be confounded




Psalm 58-65

Good News Translation

A Prayer for God to Punish the Wicked[a]


ps 35 1-4 a prayer for confusion


Search for: pray not
(5 verses)
the people in shiloh WHose children gather wood,  fathers kindle fire and mothers bake cakes to the queen
  Jeremiah 7:16   Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.

  Jeremiah 11:13   For according to the number of thy cities were thy gods, O Judah; and according to the number of the streets of Jerusalem have ye set up altars to that shameful thing, even altars to burn incense unto Baal.
  Jeremiah 11:14   Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up a cry or prayer for them: for I will not hear them in the time that they cry unto me for their trouble.

  Jeremiah 14:10   Thus saith the LORD unto this people, Thus have they loved to wander, they have not refrained their feet, therefore the LORD doth not accept them; he will now remember their iniquity, and visit their sins.
  Jeremiah 14:11   Then said the LORD unto me, Pray not for this people for their good.

  John 17:9   I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

  John 17:15   I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

moroni 9
20 And now, my son, I dwell no longer upon this horrible scene. Behold, thou knowest the wickedness of this people; thou knowest that they are without principle, and past feeling; and their wickedness doth exceed that of the Lamanites.
21 Behold, my son, I cannot recommend them unto God lest he should smite me.


No comments:

Post a Comment