a repository

a repository

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

  Jeremiah 11.5:That I may perform the oath which I have sworn unto your fathers, to give them a land flowing with milk and honey, as it is this day. Then answered I, and said, So be it, O LORD.  


Jeremiah 34.8:This is the word that came unto Jeremiah from the LORD, after that the king Zedekiah had made a covenant with all the people which were at Jerusalem, to proclaim liberty unto them; 
 
Isaiah 49.8:Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages; 

  Colossians 1.12:Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:  

   Ezekiel 17.13:And hath taken of the king's seed, and made a covenant with him, and hath taken an oath of him: he hath also taken the mighty of the land:

No comments:

Post a Comment