a repository

a repository

Thursday, June 11, 2020

my tattoos / identifying marks

MY TATTOOS



 a sun.....  Planet 3 Body Piercing, savannah georgia
audrey hepurn   artist  darren boysha     Date of darrens suicide Death   6/2018
an alien......a tattoo shop in florida,  tampa 
kokopeli     artitst  shannon cragle/dragons den tattoo studio
ankh  artist shannon cragle 
dharma initiative logo  THE SWAN      abc lost   artist shannon cragle
A salvatore dali   persistance of memory,  artist shannon cragle.  Salvator dali







1 Samuel 31:4

Saul said to his armor-bearer, "Draw your sword and KILL ME, or these uncircumcised fellows will come and run me through and abuse me  (WITH VACCINES AND FAKE NEWS) ." But his armor-bearer was terrified and would not do it; so Saul took his own sword and fell on it.


New Living Translation
Saul groaned to his armor bearer, “Take your sword and KILL ME before these pagan Philistines come to run me through and taunt and torture me.” But his armor bearer was afraid and would not do it. So Saul took his own sword and fell on it.





i have no desire to hurt myself or others
thats not my desire.
my desire is kingdom achieved here, 
which will happen when he bad people are in jail 

Q.  WHY did God flood the earth?
A. because there wasnt enough JAILS for all the bad people

my desire is  and was to stand up to the nazi bad people and let them kill me if they want to

but heres to hoping every knee will bow 


Search for: kill me  (14 verses)

Genesis 12:12 Therefore it shall come to pass, when the Egyptians shall see thee, that they shall say, This is his wife: and they will kill me, but they will save thee alive.


???? WHY WOULD THEY KILL HIM IF HE HAD A WIFE
it seems now that ABRAHAM and SARA were interacial couple. (she was fair, as if he wasnt) 
LIKEWISE Issac and Rebekka also read to be an INTER RACIAL COUPLE


Genesis 26:7 And the men of the place asked him of his wife; and he said, She is my sister: for he feared to say, She is my wife; lest, said he, the men of the place should kill me for Rebekah; because she was fair to look upon.



Exodus 2:14 And he said, Who made thee a prince and a judge over us? intendest thou to kill me, as thou killedst the Egyptian? And Moses feared, and said, Surely this thing is known.

MOSES KILLED SOMEBODY, a VAXXER id guess

Numbers 11:15 And if thou deal thus with me, kill me, I pray thee, out of hand, if I have found favour in thy sight; and let me not see my wretchedness.

1 Samuel 16:2 And Samuel said, How can I go? if Saul hear it, he will kill me. And the LORD said, Take an heifer with thee, and say, I am come to sacrifice to the LORD.

1 Samuel 17:9 If he be able to fight with me, and to kill me, then will we be your servants: but if I prevail against him, and kill him, then shall ye be our servants, and serve us.

1 Samuel 30:15 And David said to him, Canst thou bring me down to this company? And he said, Swear unto me by God, that thou wilt neither kill me, nor deliver me into the hands of my master, and I will bring thee down to this company.

2 Samuel 14:32 And Absalom answered Joab, Behold, I sent unto thee, saying, Come hither, that I may send thee to the king, to say, Wherefore am I come from Geshur? it had been good for me to have been there still: now therefore let me see the king's face; and if there be any iniquity in me, let him kill me.

1 Kings 12:27 If this people go up to do sacrifice in the house of the LORD at Jerusalem, then shall the heart of this people turn again unto their lord, even unto Rehoboam king of Judah, and they shall kill me, and go again to Rehoboam king of Judah.

John 7:19 Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law? Why go ye about to kill me?

John 8:37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

John 8:40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

Acts 7:28 Wilt thou kill me, as thou diddest the Egyptian yesterday?

Acts 26:21 For these causes the Jews caught me in the temple, and went about to kill me.



🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 

 living on the streets changed me.  but if my mother were still alive, she tell you that the USMC changed me before all that. she would say that i wasnt the same person who came home form the military as i was when i left to join.

vaccinated?  brain washed?   no longer catholic.  ! #fact


i have a one baby daddy out there, who is too mean to me.  he stole from me, he hurt me 

threatened to hurt soo many of my friends in his jealous alpha rages

if you see  my baby daddy STEPHEN KUSH   please tell him whores are people who suck and fuck for a living,  they have no other job, sucking and fucking is their job. they fuck for HOUSINGand that has never been.... never was nor will be me . I  always worked 100%     some of that unpaid MOM

 IRS records will prove stephen is a..... liar in saying im a whore and harrasser and a thief



steven told everybody i was a whore, hes the whore what he sees in others is in himself
. he was the person with no job....living in my house. fucking for shelter



not your body, not your choice, 
yes we mean that with vaccines, circumcision, drugs, plants,  

we have a right to try on ourselves.
you have the right to try on yourself

vaccination is a weapons of mass destruction, it works as intended to reduce population. 
And circumcision is called NOT MEDICALLY NECESSARY insurance fraudulent abuse not your body,not your choice, not your religion, not your option of an elective procedure. 



No comments:

Post a Comment