a repository

a repository

Friday, June 12, 2020

dogs

Search for: greedy dogs
(1 verse)

  Isaiah 56:11   Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter.


  Jeremiah 15:3   And I will appoint over them four kinds, saith the LORD: the sword to slay, and the dogs to tear, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the earth, to devour and destroy.



  Psalms 68:23   That thy foot may be dipped in the blood of thine enemies, and the tongue of thy dogs in the same.



  Psalms 22:16   For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.


  Job 30:1   But now they that are younger than I have me in derision, whose fathers I would have disdained to have set with the dogs of my flock.


  1 Kings 14:11   Him that dieth of Jeroboam in the city shall the dogs eat; and him that dieth in the field shall the fowls of the air eat: for the LORD hath spoken it.



Search for: cast it to the dogs
(1 verse)

  Exodus 22:31   And ye shall be holy men unto me: neither shall ye eat any flesh that is torn of beasts in the field; ye shall cast it to the dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment