a repository

a repository

Saturday, June 6, 2020

mother crowned him . SOS 3:11

Search for: sword upon her on every side
(1 verse)

  Ezekiel 28:23   For I will send into her pestilence, and blood into her streets; and the wounded shall be judged in the midst of her by the sword upon her on every side; and they shall know that I am the LORD.


  Genesis 24:43   Behold, I stand by the well of water; and it shall come to pass, that when the virgin cometh forth to draw water, and I say to her, Give me, I pray thee, a little water of thy pitcher to drink;


numbers 23  7 oxyen & 7 rams

And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help ---gen 2.18

MAN says to the help: STFU your stupid. i dont want you help, your a girl, your a piece of me,

Search for: our wall
(1 verse)

  Song of Solomon 2:9   My beloved is like a roe or a young hart: behold, he standeth behind our wall, he looketh forth at the windows, shewing himself through the lattice.



Search for: mother crowned him
(1 verse)

  Song of Solomon 3:11   Go forth, O ye daughters of Zion, and behold king Solomon with the crown wherewith his mother crowned him in the day of his espousals, and in the day of the gladness of his heart.

Exodus 20:12

New International Version
"Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you.



Search for: doors of thy mouth
(1 verse)

  Micah 7:5   Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide: keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom.

mattt 7  24-parable of two house builders


  Luke 7:19   And John calling unto him two of his disciples sent them to Jesus, saying, Art thou he that should come? or look we for another?
  Luke 7:20   When the men were come unto him, they said, John Baptist hath sent us unto thee, saying, Art thou he that should come? or look we for another?
  Luke 7:21   And in that same hour he cured many of their infirmities and plagues, and of evil spirits; and unto many that were blind he gave sight.
  Luke 7:22   Then Jesus answering said unto them, Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached.


  Zephaniah 3.19:Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame. 

  Isaiah 48:12   Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last

Search for: mother's children
(2 verses)

  Psalms 69:8   I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother's children.

  Song of Solomon 1:6   Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Search for: mercy under two
(1 verse)

  Hebrews 10:28   He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:


  Galatians 4.4:But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

  Exodus 28.12:And thou shalt put the two stones upon the shoulders of the ephod for stones of mem$orial unto the children of Israel: and Aaron shall bear their names before the LORD upon his two shoulders for a mem$orial.  


Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. "Get out of here, baldy!" they said. "Get out of here, baldy!" He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys. 2 Kings 2:23-25 NIV


  Exodus 20.12:Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.    


  Song of Solomon 4:1   Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes within thy locks: thy hair is as a flock of goats, that appear from mount Gilead.

Search for: reason of the levy
(1 verse)

  1 Kings 9:15   And this is the reason of the levy which king Solomon raised; for to build the house of the LORD, and his own house, and Millo, and the wall of Jerusalem, and Hazor, and Megiddo, and Geze

  1 Kings 9:16   For Pharaoh king of Egypt had gone up, and taken Gezer, and burnt it with fire, and slain the Canaanites that dwelt in the city, and given it for a present unto his daughter, Solomon's wife.  


  Exodus 33:21   And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock:

  Numbers 30:9   But every vow of a widow, and of her that is divorced, wherewith they have bound their souls, shall stand against her.


  Jeremiah 43:10   And say unto them, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will send and take Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will set his throne upon these stones that I have hid; and he shall spread his royal pavilion over them.

john 5.32  King James Bible
There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true.


 Zechariah 2:7   Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment