a repository

a repository

Friday, July 3, 2020

I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked - Ezekiel 33:11

Search for: my life in my hands
(1 verse)

  Judges 12:3   And when I saw that ye delivered me not, I put my life in my hands, and passed over against the children of Ammon, and the LORD delivered them into my hand: wherefore then are ye come up unto me this day, to fight against me?

  Psalm 141:5 

Let a righteous man strike me--that is a kindness; let him rebuke me--that is oil on my head. My head will not refuse it, for my prayer will still be against the deeds of evildoers.

 2 chron 13.12


Search for: I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked

(1 verse)


Ezekiel 33:11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?



Search for: god is greatly to be feared

(1 verse)


Psalms 89:7 God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, and to be had in reverence of all them that are about him.


  John 15:14   Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.


  Jeremiah 11.14:Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up a cry or prayer for them: for I will not hear them in the time that they cry unto me for their trouble.  

phillippian 1.28 And in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God.


  Jeremiah 27:17   Hearken not unto them; serve the king of Babylon, and live: wherefore should this city be laid waste?

ECC 3
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ecclesiastes%203&version=KJV

3 nephi 28
6 And he said unto them: Behold, I know your thoughts, and ye have desired the thing which John, my beloved, who was with me in my ministry, before that I was lifted up by the Jews, desired of me.
7 Therefore, more blessed are ye, for ye shall never taste of death; but ye shall live to behold all the doings of the Father unto the children of men, even until all things shall be fulfilled according to the will of the Father, when I shall come in my glory with the powers of heaven.
8 And ye shall never endure the pains of death; but when I shall come in my glory ye shall be changed in the twinkling of an eye from mortality to immortality; and then shall ye be blessed in the kingdom of my Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment