a repository

a repository

Thursday, July 23, 2020

misc


  Matthew 6.24:No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. 

  Matthew 24.10:And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another

  Luke 1.71:That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us; 

  

  2 Samuel 19.6:In that thou lovest thine enemies, and hatest thy friends. For thou hast declared this day, that thou regardest neither princes nor servants: for this day I perceive, that if Absalom had lived, and all we had died this day, then it had pleased thee well.  


  Isaiah 33.15:He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain of oppressions, that shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil; 






  John 3.20:For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 

Search for: i hate
(23 verses)




  Proverbs 5:12   And say, How have I hated instruction, and my heart despised reproof;


  Romans 7:15   For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.


No comments:

Post a Comment