a repository

a repository

Monday, July 13, 2020

of Help & Health

Luke 10:19 
I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+21&version=KJV


And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes;


Psalms 146:9 The LORD preserveth the strangers; he relieveth the fatherless and widow: but the way of the wicked he turneth upside down.

  Exodus 23.22:But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.  


Philippians 3:21King James Version (KJV)
21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.
 
 
  Psalms 27:10   When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.


Isaiah 41:10   Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

  Isaiah 41:13   For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.



The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.
10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee. 

 Psalms 25:15 Mine eyes are ever toward the LORD; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.

Jeremiah 51:5 For Israel hath not been forsaken, nor Judah of his God, of the Lord of hosts; though their land was filled with sin against the Holy One of Israel.


 

  Philippians 4.19:But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.  

  2 Timothy 4.18:And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.  



  Luke 21:15   For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

  Ezekiel 36.11:And I will multiply upon you man and beast; and they shall increase and bring fruit: and I will settle you after your old estates, and will do better unto you than at your beginnings: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.   

  Daniel 4.17:This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men. 



Search for: i will contend

(1 verse)


Isaiah 49:25 But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.


 Isaiah 20:6   And the inhabitant of this isle shall say in that day, Behold, such is our expectation, whither we flee for help to be delivered from the king of Assyria: and how shall we escape?



  Luke 4.11:And in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment