a repository

a repository

Friday, November 20, 2020

Amy was born in wilkes barre #fam

ABOUT ME
 amy was born  to parents   
ROBERT ZURAWSKI & DIANE SANTEWAN

amy  zurawski,   born IN WILKES BARRE, PENNSYLVANIA Jan 31 1975
in MERCY Hospital on HANOVER ST,

I AM the third daughter of robert &  and first daughter of diane zurawski (santewan) 

 (MY  mother diane DIED - deceased 02/25/2019 at the hands of wilkes barre general hospital who refused to help her because her  normally high blood pressure was low....so they shot her up with something to bring it up and she went into cardiac arrest and died the SAME DAY she went in there
then was tortured paddled abuse to corpse

my mother  had two children , me and my brother brian zurawski born 3 years after me on, FEB 15 1978

we are both winter babies

my mother was born in march 29

my moms mom just died..., my grandmother  Irene Santewan .   who buried her daughgter my mom
 one of 11 children,  now thereds onkly 1 left.  patsy of plains

my grandmothers brother was the MAYOR of LUZERNE.   walter yablonski






Anticipated Year End GALA

1st and foremost, id like to thank the father of our lord JESUS for giving me courage and strength and perseverance no

next,
id like to thank myself for typing it all
id like to thank myself  for paying for all the stamps, paper, and ink
id like to thank myself for driving myself
id like to thank myself for sharing it all on social media


virgins Fam
remember those who gave me their virginity,  even if it was with a condom , sigh


 carl gydosh
james novis, 
 bill yeager, 
stephen kush,
 colin brown 



life hack, buy yourself a birthday card, write in it, your goals, mantras, and warnings. . although 1975 was year of the RABBIT, that chinese new year didnt start till feburary. therefore i was born under year of the tiger. ironically, this year 2022 is also year of the tiger. so it is my year. join me

and den, my buddist friend charlie called me to say happy birthday and that, he pulled some cards for me, and he pulled the golden fish and that its truly my year  

History of the 8 Auspicious Symbols in Buddhism

In Buddhism, there are eight symbols used to represent the qualities of an enlightened mind. Among these symbols is a pair of golden fish, or gaurmatsya in Sanskrit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment