a repository

a repository

Thursday, January 28, 2021

 luke 6.44

   Ezekiel 33:32   And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely song of one that hath a pleasant voice, and can play well on an instrument: for they hear thy words, but they do them not.



   1 Samuel 2:2   There is none holy as the LORD: for there is none beside thee: neither is there any rock like our God.


   2 Corinthians 12:1   It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord.    


Isaiah 43:11   I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.


  Isaiah 44:8   Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

  Isaiah 45:5   I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

  Isaiah 45:6   That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.


Search for: the other side of the sea

(3 verses)


Mark 5:1 And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes.

John 6:22 The day following, when the people which stood on the other side of the sea saw that there was none other boat there, save that one whereinto his disciples were entered, and that Jesus went not with his disciples into the boat, but that his disciples were gone away alone;

John 6:25 And when they had found him on the other side of the sea, they said unto him, Rabbi, when camest thou hither?

No comments:

Post a Comment