a repository

a repository

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Behold, the man is become as one of us GEN 3.22

 


  Deuteronomy 9.19:For I was afraid of the anger and hot displeasure, wherewith the LORD was wroth against you to destroy you. But the LORD hearkened unto me at that time also. 

  Deuteronomy 9.14:Let me alone, that I may destroy them, and blot out their name from under heaven: and I will make of thee a nation mightier and greater than they. 

  John 12.24:Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.   


  Daniel 10:7   And I Daniel alone saw the vision: for the men that were with me saw not the vision; but a great quaking fell upon them, so that they fled to hide themselves.


Search for: and after the fire a still small voice 
(1 verse)

  1 Kings 19:12   And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice


Joshua 23:10 One man of you shall chase a thousand: for the LORD your God, he it is that fighteth for you, as he hath promised you.

  Nehemiah 11:1   And the rulers of the people dwelt at Jerusalem: the rest of the people also cast lots, to bring one of ten to dwell in Jerusalem the holy city, and nine parts to dwell in other cities.


Judges 16:3 And Samson lay till midnight, and arose at midnight, and took the doors of the gate of the city, and the two posts, and went away with them, bar and all, and put them upon his shoulders, and carried them up to the top of an hill that is before Hebron.




Luke 10:39   And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word. 
 Luke 10:40   But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.
  Luke 10:41   And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things: 
  Luke 10:42   But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.


john ?.34

  Malachi 3.11:And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.  

  Psalms 22:11   Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.


  Ezekiel 10:19   And the cherubims lifted up their wings, and mounted up from the earth in my sight: when they went out, the wheels also were beside them, and every one stood at the door of the east gate of the LORD'S house; and the glory of the God of Israel was over them above.


  Jeremiah 27.5:I have made the earth, the man and the beast that are upon the ground, by my great power and by my outstretched arm, and have given it unto whom it seemed meet unto me.  



  2 Chronicles 5:13   It came even to pass, as the trumpeters and singers were as one,


Search for: one reckoning 
(1 verse)

  1 Chronicles 23:11   And Jahath was the chief, and Zizah the second: but Jeush and Beriah had not many sons; therefore they were in one reckoning, according to their father's house.



  Ezekiel 20:39   As for you, O house of Israel, thus saith the Lord GOD; Go ye, serve ye every one his idols, and hereafter also, if ye will not hearken unto me: but pollute ye my holy name no more with your gifts, and with your idols. 

Romans 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.


  1 Kings 22:38   And one washed the chariot in the pool of Samaria; and the dogs licked up his blood; and they washed his armour; according unto the word of the LORD which he spake.

Search for: become one 
(2 verses)

  Genesis 34:16   Then will we give our daughters unto you, and we will take your daughters to us, and we will dwell with you, and we will become one people. 

  Ezekiel 37:17   And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.


  Genesis 2:24   Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

  Genesis 3:22   And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us


  Genesis 3:6   And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. 

  
  Genesis 4:14   Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me. 


isa 48.11



  Isaiah 41:25   I have raised up one from the north, and he shall come: from the rising of the sun shall he call upon my name: and he shall come upon princes as upon morter, and as the potter treadeth clay.


  2 Chronicles 2:13   And now I have sent a cunning man, endued with understanding, of Huram my father's, 



  Isaiah 60.1:Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment