a repository

a repository

Thursday, January 28, 2021

In that day sing ye unto her,------- Isaiah 27:2

   In that day sing ye unto her,-------  Isaiah 27:2


  Isaiah 27:2   In that day sing ye unto her, A vineyard of red wine.

  Isaiah 27:3   I the LORD do keep it; I will water it every moment: lest any hurt it, I will keep it night and day.

  Isaiah 27:4   Fury is not in me: who would set the briers and thorns against me in battle? I would go through them, I would burn them together.
  Isaiah 27:5   Or let him take hold of my strength, that he may make peace with me; and he shall make peace with me.
  Isaiah 27:6   He shall cause them that come of Jacob to take root: Israel shall blossom and bud, and fill the face of the world with fruit.
  Isaiah 27:7   Hath he smitten him, as he smote those that smote him? or is he slain according to the slaughter of them that are slain by him?
  Isaiah 27:8   In measure, when it shooteth forth, thou wilt debate with it: he stayeth his rough wind in the day of the east wind.
  Isaiah 27:9   By this therefore shall the iniquity of Jacob be purged; and this is all the fruit to take away his sin; when he maketh all the stones of the altar as chalkstones that are beaten in sunder, the groves and images shall not stand up.
  Isaiah 27:10   Yet the defenced city shall be desolate, and the habitation forsaken, and left like a wilderness: there shall the calf feed, and there shall he lie down, and consume the branches thereof.





 Search for: princess 

(2 verses)

  1 Kings 11:3   And he had seven hundred wivesprincesses, and three hundred concubines: and his wives turned away his heart. 

  Lamentations 1:1   How doth the city sit solitary, that was full of people! how is she become as a widow! she that was great among the nations, and princess among the provinces, how is she become tributary!

No comments:

Post a Comment