a repository

a repository

Monday, January 25, 2021

   Joshua 2:6   But she had brought them up to the roof of the house, and hid them with the stalks of flax, which she had laid in order upon the roof. 


    Amos 7.14:Then answered Amos, and said to Amaziah, I was no prophet, neither was I a prophet's son; but I was an herdman, and a gatherer of sycomore fruit:  

joel 2.22



isa 37.31


   Isaiah 5:1   Now will I sing to my wellbeloved a song of my beloved touching his vineyard. My wellbeloved hath a vineyard in a very fruitful hill:


Search for: evil fruit(2 verses)
 
Matthew 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

Matthew 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

deut 22.9 ----- defiled fruit



jer 6.19

No comments:

Post a Comment