Thursday, January 28, 2021

life hack: FIGHT, the good fight

and his servants fight...john 18.36  

Revelation 11:15   And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

  Jeremiah 41.12:Then they took all the men, and went to fight with Ishmael the son of Nethaniah, and found him by the great waters that are in Gibeon.  

  Revelation 2.16:Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.  

   Exodus 14.14:The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.  

  1 Timothy 6.12:Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses. 


  2 Timothy 4.7:I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:  
 


  Psalms 144:1   Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: 

PUSSYS
  Jeremiah 51.30:The mighty men of Babylon have forborn to fight, they have remained in their holds: their might hath failed; they became as women: they have burned her dwellingplaces; her bars are broken. 

1 thess 5.8  1 Thessalonians 5.8:But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. 

WHEN righteous people hit others, its called KINDNESS.

  Psalm 141:5 

Let a righteous man strike me--that is a kindness; let him rebuke me--that is oil on my head. My head will not refuse it, for my prayer will still be against the deeds of evildoers.


Search for: Be strong, and quit (1 verse)
1 Samuel 4:9 Be strong, and quit yourselves like men, O ye Philistines, that ye be not servants unto the Hebrews, as they have been to you: quit yourselves like men, and fight.

   Judges 10:18   And the people and princes of Gilead said one to another, What man is he that will begin to fight against the children of Ammon? he shall be head over all the inhabitants of Gilead.

 Jeremiah 37.10:For though ye had smitten the whole army of the Chaldeans that fight against you, and there remained but wounded men among them, yet should they rise up every man in his tent, and burn this city with fire.  



Jeremiah 21.5:And I myself will fight against you with an outstretched hand and with a strong arm, even in anger, and in fury, and in great wrath.



Zechariah 10.5:And they shall be as mighty men, which tread down their enemies in the mire of the streets in the battle: and they shall fight, because the LORD is with them, and the riders on horses shall be confounded.

   Psalms 44.6:For I will not trust in my bow, neither shall my sword save me.    


  2 Samuel 17:11   Therefore I counsel that all Israel be generally gathered unto thee, from Dan even to Beersheba, as the sand that is by the sea for multitude; and that thou go to battle in thine own person.

 Search for: Repent; or else (1 verse)

Revelation 2:16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.


and his servants fight...john 18.36
cause the IT IS HIS KINGDOM NOW
it was overtaken my violent men
  John 18.36:Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.  


Search for: god shall fight
(1 verse)

Nehemiah 4:20 In what place therefore ye hear the sound of the trumpet, resort ye thither unto us: our God shall fight for us.

Search for: I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked

Ezekiel 33:11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?



    the Lord's people came to him ready to fight.  Judges 5.13 GNT 

Psalms 35:1 Plead my cause, O LORD, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.

Psalms 59.11 

11Slay them not, lest my people forget:
Scatter them by thy power; and bring them down, O Lord our shield.


Search for: my life in my hands 
(1 verse)

  Judges 12:3   And when I saw that ye delivered me not, I put my life in my hands, and passed over against the children of Ammon, and the LORD delivered them into my hand: wherefore then are ye come up unto me this day, to fight against me?



Search for: fightings 
(2 verses)

  2 Corinthians 7:5   For, when we were come into Macedonia, our flesh had no rest, but we were troubled on every side; without were fightings, within were fears. 

  James 4:1   From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members? 


1 Samuel 15.18:And the LORD sent thee on a journey, and said, Go and utterly destroy the sinners the Amalekites, and fight against them until they be consumed


life hack:  FIGHT lawfully. the penalty for treason is DEATH
here in PENNSYLVANIA  its LETHAL INJECTION

  Daniel 11.11:And the king of the south shall be moved with choler, and shall come forth and fight with him, even with the king of the north: and he shall set forth a great multitude; but the multitude shall be given into his hand.  

 

chances are, the scummer is hiding his wealth saying hes paying rent. when everybody knows this is america, people have the right to private property and theres no such thing as rent, its a scam, a fraud .



   Jeremiah 30:24   The fierce anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have done it, and until he have performed the intents of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it.

  Hebrews 11.34:Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens. 


esthers attitude,,...was if she dies, she dies....but she will TRY to save her people
Esther 4:16 Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish.




 28 Strive for the truth unto death, and the Lord shall fight for thee. 

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Ecclesiasticus-Chapter-4/ 


Alma 53

  1. [17] And they entered into a covenant to fight for the liberty of the Nephites, yea, to protect the land unto the laying down of their lives; yea, even they covenanted that they never would give up their liberty, but they would fight in all cases to protect the Nephites and themselves from bondage.



No comments:

Post a Comment