a repository

a repository

Monday, January 25, 2021

misc

   Psalms 35:4   Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt. 


  Psalms 35:26   Let them be ashamed and brought to confusion together that rejoice at mine hurt: let them be clothed with shame and dishonour that magnify themselves against me. 

   Psalms 40:14   Let them be ashamed and confounded together that seek after my soul to destroy it; let them be driven backward and put to shame that wish me evil. 


  Psalms 40:15   Let them be desolate for a reward of their shame that say unto me, Aha, aha. 



  1 Samuel 11:4   Then came the messengers to Gibeah of Saul, and told the tidings in the ears of the people: and all the people lifted up their voices, and wept.  

  Isaiah 58.1:Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.   (their fraud)

 Psalm 141:5 
Let a righteous man strike me--that is a kindness; let him rebuke me--that is oil on my head. My head will not refuse it, for my prayer will still be against the deeds of evildoers.


  Job 34.34:Let men of understanding tell me, and let a wise man hearken unto me. 
the prison that killed the chief judge lawyers & teachers


Psalms 14:6 Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the LORD is his refuge.




  Psalms 130:2   Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications. 


Psalm 59:5 new international version
You, LORD God Almighty, you who are the God of Israel, rouse yourself to punish all the nations; show no mercy to wicked traitors.
  


  
Hebrews 3.10:Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.   

  Jeremiah 17.18:Let them be confounded that persecute me, but let not me be confounded: let them be dismayed, but let not me be dismayed: bring upon them the day of evil, and destroy them with double destruction.  


  Acts 4.29:And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word,

a message from the book of mormon ether 15 
16 And it came to pass that when it was night they were weary, and retired to their camps; and after they had retired to their camps they took up a howling and a lamentation for the loss of the slain of their people; and so great were their cries, their howlings and lamentations, that they did rend the air exceedingly.
17 And it came to pass that on the morrow they did go again to battle, and great and terrible was that day; nevertheless, they conquered not, and when the night came again they did rend the air with their cries, and their howlings, and their mournings, for the loss of the slain of their people.
18 And it came to pass that Coriantumr wrote again an epistle unto Shiz, desiring that he would not come again to battle, but that he would take the kingdom, and spare the lives of the people.
19 But behold, the Spirit of the Lord had ceased striving with them, and Satan had full power over the hearts  of the people; for they were given up unto the hardness of their hearts, and the blindness of their minds that they might be destroyed; wherefore they went again to battle

No comments:

Post a Comment